April 23, Habs vs New Jersey, 7 PM

dlbalr

And we fail to get the first goal... Soft call, but worse PK.

I'd say soft call.. If that's interference than what was that crap that washington did to us in the 2nd game called?? Refs hate the habs..

If we can't beat these guys we are going nowhere.

I doubt we're getting out of the first round anyway.. This team just sucks now.. Emelin gone, and BANG.. They suck... It's the defense.. The defense is to blame for this bad bad slump..

I doubt we're getting out of the first round anyway.. This team just sucks now.. Emelin gone, and BANG.. They suck... It's the defense.. The defense is to blame for this bad bad slump..

Team isn't getting great scoring chances either. Emelin has nothing to do with that.

Now they're down 2-0, first period, on the road, while 1-5 in their last 6 games! Not....good.

Well, again, can't clear and we are down two. I am not convinced we will win a single additional game this year.

I hate to agree with you. What I can't understand is how a team that played so well for the first 40 games of the season suddenly collapse.

These announcers are driving me crazy to... Just love to listen to biased announcers..

I really want nothing more than them to succeed, but damn... They are getting blown out of every single game.. This isn't just a slump this is probably the worst slump that any team has had in years...

This team right now is worse then last year. No fight, no battles, just out worked every game. It is hard to find optimism when they look slow, small, and disorganized in every game. I thought they were coming out tonight to get back on track. Instead, they come out flat and get their asses handed to them.

So much for the playoffs.

Doesn't matter when you have to score 5 or 6 just to stay in the game..

I remember, I think it was 2009 when we were playing Halak in net around January and Halak was allowing four to five a game. The team responded by scoring four to five goals a game. There was only two games we won with Halak in net where he allowed less than three goals and in both games he allowed two. Otherwise it was 6-3, 5-4, 6-5 wins.

Get the puck in the net and let the goalie gain his confidence.