Lucic - Krejci - Iginla

Fraser - Soderberg - Cunningham

Camara - Spooner - Johnson

Paille - Fallstrom - Thornton

Bartkowski - McQuaid

Krug - Cross

Miller - Trotman

Youds

(Pairings are guesses, Boston is taking 7 D for the game, obviously one won't play.)

Johnson

Subban

extralarge.png

These are the players, the combos are my guesses.

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Briere

Hudon - Dumont - Thomas

Moen - White - Leblanc

Fournier - Tarnasky - Blunden

Gorges - Subban

Bouillon - Murray

Tinordi - Dietz

Price

Mayer

Puck drop is at 7:00 on RDS and TSN2, TSN Radio also has the game.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little more excited to watch this one.

I would say, just the opposite, fewer prospects to watch other than Dietz, Tinordi and Hudon.

Most of the vets will just be going through the motions for next couple weeks, which is fine, to be expected and as was seen with Prust and Diaz being two of the poorer performers yesterday.

Most interesting point in this one is Tinordi being matched up against the Broons best - which I hope he is. If so, we'll have a much better look at how he may fare this season in the NHL/AHL (depending on how he performs).

What's the over/under on White fighting and opening his stitches?

I'm excited for this game, the vets might go through the motions, but the hockey will be better than having Andrighetto, Collberg and Lashoff skating around. And there will be some animosity, this is the Bruins. The Habs are icing a tough lineup, you know some idiot trying to make the Bruins fourth line is going to run Subban, and Tarnasky will come over the boards.

Guest Stogey24

What's the over/under on White fighting and opening his stitches?

I'm excited for this game, the vets might go through the motions, but the hockey will be better than having Andrighetto, Collberg and Lashoff skating around. And there will be some animosity, this is the Bruins. The Habs are icing a tough lineup, you know some idiot trying to make the Bruins fourth line is going to run Subban, and Tarnasky will come over the boards.

It could get chippy for sure.

Guest Stogey24

Good. The past is the past, and our newcomers are rougher than theirs. Now that we have some beef in the lineup the Boston Bullies will stick to playing hockey.

Amen

The NHL should consider doing a version of the grapefruit league in baseball, where exhibition games are played in areas you know will get fans.

They already do exhibition games in London, Ontario but it's with teams that would draw in their own towns like Toronto and Philly. Why not a Nashville vs. Florida game in Saskatoon? Columbus vs. Tampa in Milwaukee? Carolina vs. Phoenix in Hartford?

Maybe some places like Florida and Nashville could adopt a northern town for exhibition games.

Parking was $20 at the arena though, was it not? That's what I'd read at least.

They might be, but there's a humongous shopping mall (Sawgrass Mills) across the street, so most people don't pay for parking who know about it. Sunrise isn't a big city, so people who travel pay, and the locals usually dont.