Oct. 24, Ducks vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Does DD ever manage to stay on his feet in a puck battle?

Nope. Next question about why he's so terrible since...I don't know...January 19th?

Almost a goal as DD blows the defensive play.

I am done with thus guy. Didn't want him signed in the first place because I never bought the hype (he lucked out playing with Cole and Pacs) and now we are stuck with him.

Just Brutal.

Good to see Gallagher back on the ice.

Ugh...Desharnais on a partial breakaway...loses the puck just before he shoots. :-(

I just realized that Bournival is up to 5 points in 7 games, and going!

Considering he had no points in his first 3 games, and had limited time on the 4th line back then, that's pretty impressive!

Bournival really seems comfortable with Plekanec and Gionta. I'm a bit surprised by that as he didn't seem comfortable when he was in a scoring role in Hamilton last year. He played over 5 minutes in the first, that's a nice jump for him.

Speaking of TOI, the Habs' leader in ice time in the 1st was Diaz. He, Markov, and Gorges were all over 8 minutes.

Bournival really seems comfortable with Plekanec and Gionta. I'm a bit surprised by that as he didn't seem comfortable when he was in a scoring role in Hamilton last year. He played over 5 minutes in the first, that's a nice jump for him.

Speaking of TOI, the Habs' leader in ice time in the 1st was Diaz. He, Markov, and Gorges were all over 8 minutes.

I'm pleased Bournival is finding some game. I guess bringing him along slowly has worked for him thus far. As for Diaz, I find him to be an all or nothing player. When he's on, he's really good. When he's off, there are few redeeming qualities.

good to see the forwards coming back to help out on defense, something they didn't do much on Tuesday

Bournival getting extra shifts

He deserves it. He's having a great game! His effort level is right there with Gallagher.

Regarding the kids: while it might seem they've "cooled" the reality is that they're playing against better opposition now (since they're ostensibly Montreal's best line) and they're still creating something almost every shift. Now they have to take that next step as a group and begin producing against the NHL's best. Once they do that, sky's the limit.