Jan. 22, Montreal vs Pittsburgh, 7 PM

dlbalr

Does anyone else feel that the Subban-Markov pairing is not working tonight? Time to break it up...fast!!

Thank gawd for the overhead camera, because the first two replays were not conclusive. There's no way the that's not a goal.

I'm sure the guys in the Toronto war room were hoping they could overturn that Habs goal, again.

I'm a little concerned with Price tonight. By no means was the first goal his fault and even the second was tipped. What worries me is that he's starting to flail and lunge more often out there. There was one shot where Malkin wristed it wide, Price's angle was far from square to the shooter and more than half the net was wide open. There were a couple of other instances of over-committing. That needs to get fixed fast.

Murray has been impressive so far. He hasn't got caught flat footed and has made a lot of safe, smart decisions.

I'm a little concerned with Price tonight. By no means was the first goal his fault and even the second was tipped. What worries me is that he's starting to flail and lunge more often out there. There was one shot where Malkin wristed it wide, Price's angle was far from square to the shooter and more than half the net was wide open. There were a couple of other instances of over-committing. That needs to get fixed fast.

Murray has been impressive so far. He hasn't got caught flat footed and has made a lot of safe, smart decisions.

Yup... Biron was right in the opening... Price hasn't looked as sharp. He is flailing a bit and moving too much versus earlier in the season. I agree with Biron that he is overcompensating for the D struggles.

You... Biron was right in the opening... Price hasn't looked as sharp. He is flailing a bit and moving too much versus earlier in the season. I agree with Biron that he is overcompensating for the D struggles.gv

I didn't catch the opening, funny I mention it the same game he does.

Eller gives Gionta a really nice pass in the Pens zone, and Gionta shoots it high. As a top 2 line player in the NHL, Gionta is done. Stick a fork in him.

So Bouillon gets a stupid penalty; holding the player after the puck had moved away from the play. I'll bet his ice time doesn't suffer after that stunt.