Montreal vs. San Jose | March 8th, 2014 | 10:00 EST

Habsfan84

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the webpage header been tweeked?

Yep, courtesy of Del Johnson who does the monthly calendars. It was uploaded this afternoon.

Weaver had himself a really nice first period. He had several strong defensive plays.

Tinordi had 55 seconds of PP ice time in the 1st. By comparison, he had a total of 10 seconds for the rest of his brief NHL career, playoffs included.

Weaver had himself a really nice first period. He had several strong defensive plays.

Well, the habs werent very good that period and Budds made a terrible mistake but hey a one goal game is still within reach. I hope the habs have a really big second period cause I have a feeling the fatigue is going to creep in in the third.

I though Weaver looked better than Emelin in the 1st.

Well, the habs werent very good that period and Budds made a terrible mistake but hey a one goal game is still within reach. I hope the habs have a really big second period cause I have a feeling the fatigue is going to creep in in the third.

Imo, Emelin has never looked good with Markov. He was never eased back into the lineup after his injury and has largely been a mess. They need him to be a top-4 guy.

Imo, Emelin has never looked good with Markov. He was never eased back into the lineup after his injury and has largely been a mess. They need him to be a top-4 guy.

I still have faith that Emelin will return to pre-injury form. Speaking from personal experience, the injury he suffered was a major one and realistically it does take a significant amount of time to recover from. Its not just about becoming physically healthy. You have to consider the big chunk of hockey time that he missed as well as the mental factor. I'd give him till next November/ December before starting to worry about him too much.

I thought the team played really well considering the number (bs) penalties they had. Yeah budds screwed up, but the guys came back and never let up.

Yanked!

I still have faith that Emelin will return to pre-injury form. Speaking from personal experience, the injury he suffered was a major one and realistically it does take a significant amount of time to recover from. Its not just about becoming physically healthy. You have to consider the big chunk of hockey time that he missed as well as the mental factor. I'd give him till next November/ December before starting to worry about him too much.

Agreed

Why?

He's been trash.

come on he made a mistake, he also made some really good saves, let's remember he is the back up. Would you have pulled price and put the kid in? That last goal was a ripper.

What a gorgeous goal.

Ya know.. these guys are really tired and I think they are playing just about as hard as they can. When you're spent.. you can't think or move. The guys need a break.

come on he made a mistake, he also made some really good saves, let's remember he is the back up. Would you have pulled price and put the kid in? That last goal was a ripper.

I'm with you Budaj should not have been pulled. But I think this will be recognized, and its probably good to give our #3 a dance.

Just look at that little Irish kid.. heheheh.

Would have been a sweet goal by Vanek if that nice shot had scored.. hmmmmm

I'm reading a great paper on metaphysics while I'm watching.. slightly better than the game, but that 's as it should be... :-)

He has been playing bad for a few starts in a row.

The Habs needed a momentum change and Bergevin won't fire Therrien so that was the move Therrien made.