Apr. 3, Montreal vs New Jersey, 7 PM

dlbalr

Was the puck inside our blueline for ten or was it twenty minutes in a row on the last goal. We had at least three posessions where we could have got it out and just blew it.

:wall:

Nice to see that Gomez is back on his feet. He went cold with us, but it wasn't because he wasn't giving his best. He's a good guy.

Great timing with my Gomez call.

I'm liking the p by p on the Sportsnet 360

Well..after my nice words about Gomez so nicely timed... :rofl: ... maybe we can get goal or two with the 5 minutes he surrendered. ..

This ref should be fired.

Sublime call on Galchuk

Guest Stogey24

Would it not be a better idea to give power play time to D-men that are going to be playing in the playoffs( not Gonchar). Best way to give a guy some confidence.

Baaaad PP

Baaaad PP

Can Emelin offer up some more teeth?

Would it not be a better idea to give power play time to D-men that are going to be playing in the playoffs( not Gonchar). Best way to give a guy some confidence.

Depends how much we want home ice advantage right through the playoffs I'm guessing.

In the playoffs it'll likely be Markov-Subban for 75%+ of the PP shifts. Gonchar's best used on the PP, they might as well use him there to limit how much they play him 5-on-5 in the game.

God the PP is awful.

So now if you go down when you take a hard plastic elbow pad to the mouth (and bleed) you are embellishing... What a joke.

Ya... that blood did look pretty scarlet.... uh, huh... :ph34r:

That was the most pathetic power play I have ever seen. Do these guys think a 5 minute major is rest time? Atrocious.

All part of the cagey plan to get our first round opponents thinking our PP really sucks. I was wrong. I figgered we'd have it figgered out by now. I note from the commentary that a few teams , like Anaheim also has a pp that sucks. Oh well.

Guest Stogey24

In the playoffs it'll likely be Markov-Subban for 75%+ of the PP shifts. Gonchar's best used on the PP, they might as well use him there to limit how much they play him 5-on-5 in the game.

Unless a pair of Beaulieu and Petry ended the season strong on the PP, but we'll never know now :)

Yup. I like Goncahar's experience and shot there.

Unless a pair of Beaulieu and Petry ended the season strong on the PP, but we'll never know now :)

Picking up Petry was sure a good move. He's excellent. :hyper::hyper:

God the PP is awful.

So now if you go down when you take a hard plastic elbow pad to the mouth (and bleed) you are embellishing... What a joke.

Yeah I would like to give those announcers just a little shot in the mouth with an elbow and see what they think. Ever notice hockey players are short on front teeth? Bone heads.

Guest Stogey24

Petry has over 4 minutes of PP time tonight so he's getting a good look there at least.

With Gilbert Grape :(

Smith-Pelly lookin good!

With Gilbert Grape :(

Smith-Pelly lookin good!

Yup..in the Gazette interview with Max recently he spoke of his nerves and concerns as a young player.. what the coach thought of him.. team mates etc.. There's a lot going on in a young man's mind methinks and not a simple process to find yourself on a new team in a new city. Max spoke of sudden radical differences in mood and attitude. It all looks so simple on my tv .

Guest Stogey24

4on4 playing like a penalty kill

Yup..in the Gazette interview with Max recently he spoke of his nerves and concerns as a young player.. what the coach thought of him.. team mates etc.. There's a lot going on in a young man's mind methinks and not a simple process to find yourself on a new team in a new city. Max spoke of sudden radical differences in mood and attitude. It all looks so simple on my tv .

Yup, 22 is damn young