Petry 6 year deal!

DON

:rofl: Me too Korps. But gotta admit game 4 was bad spectator hockey. Players involved are in agreement judging from post game comments. Third period was ok.

From watching tbay against the Habs , then the semis, now the finals, i can say this without reservation.............I hate them. Starting with the Cooper and "bish"

Completely agree, easy to hate, but hard to beat, lol.

Hey 30/31, have you changed your stance on the Western team running away with the Cup yet? Looks pretty even to me..in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see TBL outlast Chi

Well i said hawks in five. Now i'm saying hawks on six. Lightning have played well and won two games. Hawks have played poorly and won two games. Hawks a little depleted after the ducks series. That was a war. But they will have just enough left in the reserve tank to finish off the lightning.

Tampa has forced every team they've met so far to play poorly..it's not a matter of choice. I believe it's a combination of their skill, system and youthful exuberance. There that's the absolute most I will say about another team. Good series nonetheless. I still am pushing for Chi to win but that's neither here nor there

Well i said hawks in five. Now i'm saying hawks on six. Lightning have played well and won two games. Hawks have played poorly and won two games. Hawks a little depleted after the ducks series. That was a war. But they will have just enough left in the reserve tank to finish off the lightning.

like i said

like i said

Really? Lo f'n L, man your predictions sure aren't any more predictable than your 'tude! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not one member of this forum didn't see that "I told you so" coming, lmfao!

Really? Lo f'n L, man your predictions sure aren't any more predictable than your 'tude! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not one member of this forum didn't see that "I told you so" coming, lmfao!

so you finally got a prediction right.......... mine! :rofl:

Congratulations for predicting the outcome of a series that was over halfway completed.

I called Hawks before it started .

also called west to win the cup months ago.

btw...west will win it again next season.

early enough for ya will?

so you finally got a prediction right.......... mine! :rofl:

Just for the record, I have never predicted anything right in my life LoL! :bonk:

I called Hawks before it started .

also called west to win the cup months ago.

btw...west will win it again next season.

early enough for ya will?

You predicted the favorite to win the series, I am in awe of your prognosticating skills. Tell us more Nostradamus

I guess is better to see Hawks win than the Bruins, Leafs, Rangers or Philly.

OH and congrats 30/31, well done sir ( I never knew you predicted Hawks, but good for you... I had the Habs.)

I guess is better to see Hawks win than the Bruins, Leafs, Rangers or Philly.

OH and congrats 30/31, well done sir ( I never knew you predicted Hawks, but good for you... I had the Habs.)

Don that is amazing you and I had the same pick. Oh that's right we cheer for the same team. hmmmmm

He chose the Kings if they got in...then chose the Ducks...thennnnn chose the Hawks Hahaha jk, I don't care

Well a guy has to keep his options open. :)

• Upvote 1

Don that is amazing you and I had the same pick. Oh that's right we cheer for the same team. hmmmmm

Well a guy has to keep his options open. :)

Hey he did pick the Hawks over TBL. 50-50 aren't that great odds, are they?

He chose the Kings if they got in...then chose the Ducks...thennnnn chose the Hawks Hahaha jk, I don't care

We made predictions each and every round on the play off prediction thread. Well untill the habs went out and i was leading. Then everyone dropped out. ha!

ya know you are right about the same odds as a coin flip.

as in every single championship series or game in the history of sports.