Dec. 17, Kings vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Price?

You guys need to stop whatever it is you're doing... ;)

Here Here. We will have none of that talk. We spent 20 years lost in the desert on a horse with no name after the last all star goalie trade. Uh UH no sir.

Price is our only untouchable player, period.

I believe Price, Max, Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Subban are the core that can't/shouldn't be traded, and I am thinking about adding Beaulieu to that list as well.

Any prospects and combination of draft picks is the only way Bergevin gets us the help we need up front in a trade.

Until then, we can hope our bad luck will change, and Price will be back, and Habs will ge gellin' by playoff time ;)

I like Beaulieu and don't want to move him, but I'd be willing to move either him, or even Petry as part of a package for Johannson type player.

I believe Price, Max, Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Subban are the core that can't/shouldn't be traded, and I am thinking about adding Beaulieu to that list as well.

Any prospects and combination of draft picks is the only way Bergevin gets us the help we need up front in a trade.

Until then, we can hope our bad luck will change, and Price will be back, and Habs will ge gellin' by playoff time ;)