Pearson - Kopitar - Gaborik

Lucic - Carter - Toffoli

Mersch* - Shore - Brown

Andreoff - Weal - Nolan

McNabb - Doughty

Muzzin - Martinez

Ehrhoff - McBain

Quick

* - Trevor Lewis was expected to travel to Montreal yesterday. If he is available to play, my guess is he'd take Mersch's spot.

MTL_325_LOGO.jpg

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Byron

Eller - Galchenyuk - Andrighetto

Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise

Carr - Mitchell - Flynn

Beaulieu - Subban

Emelin - Petry

Markov - Gilbert

Condon

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM on RDS and City Montreal.

I like Ghetto on Chuck's wing, almost as much as it pains me to see Byron on Plek's wing, slim pickings on the RW I guess, and Byron is great defensively so I can live with it and his speed.

Also kinda liking the D pairings, Gilbert with Markov solves 2 problems as I see it, Markov's minutes, and Gilbert's partner isn't Emelin...

Fourth line is almost back to awesome... Although I kinda like that Carr kid too, I still want to see DSP return.

Hopefully Subban shows up to play and not giftwrap a win like he did vs SJ. Cant believe him lazily coasting to the slot, to cover no one on 2nd or 3rd goal after his dumb turnover costing them the 1st goal..

Some games it seems his give a crap meter is set on low.

But I do like seeing Beaulieu possibly given big minutes and see how he handles top opposition match ups. Last year he played 25minutes/game for a week in Feb, he scored his only goal of year and was a + player.

Guest Stogey24

Plekanec has 2 goals in his last 26 games and one was deflected off his body. That's not even close to good enough for our highest paid forward

Plekanec has 2 goals in his last 26 games and one was deflected off his body. That's not even close to good enough for our highest paid forward

He also had a goal taken away from him and given to Byron, but I agree it'd be nice for him to pot one again soon. DD, Markov, Subban, Plek and Galchenyuk are goaless in December.

Yep, he needs to get going as well. He seems to have a lull like this every year...this one has lasted long enough. A small technicality (my specialty), Plekanec has the highest cap hit up front but is not the highest paid forward on the team in terms of salary this season - that's actually Gallagher.

For all his unbelievable consistency in terms of annual totals, Pleks has always been a streaky offensive producer IMHO.

One year, the slump will become permanent and he will revert to being a 10-goal, bottom-6 forward. But I doubt this is that year. He'll come out of it.

Guest Stogey24

For all his unbelievable consistency in terms of annual totals, Pleks has always been a streaky offensive producer IMHO.

One year, the slump will become permanent and he will revert to being a 10-goal, bottom-6 forward. But I doubt this is that year. He'll come out of it.

Slumps can be deceiving, but I really see a change in Plekanec's overall play this year. He's still producing assists, which is obviously never a bad thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hit the 20 goal mark this year.

2 goals and 20 assists in those 26 games

Lets just ignore those assists though..... 22 points in 26 games is DAMN GOOD for his current 5 million cap hit.

Guest Stogey24

2 goals and 20 assists in those 26 games

Lets just ignore those assists though..... 22 points in 26 games is DAMN GOOD for his current 5 million cap hit.

He's played like shit. I'd love to know how many of those assists are secondary too, because I don't remember the last time he set up a play.

Eller's point totals don't show it, but he's been way better than Plekanec past 20 games

He's played like shit. I'd love to know how many of those assists are secondary too, because I don't remember the last time he set up a play.

9 primary, 11 secondary. Subban (11) and Galchenyuk (10) have more primaries.

http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/ratings.php?disp=1&db=201516&sit=all&pos=skaters&minutes=1&teamid=16&type=individual&sort=ifassists&sortdir=DESC

• Upvote 1

Yup Tomas is only on pace for 69pts with 7 pts in last 10gms, Ya what a POS player he is and huge slump he is in, to top it off he is always out injured and cant defend for shite neither. Trade him for bag o pucks seems about right.

Superstar Price hast won a game for long time neither with only 10w so far, 23-25 in playoffs...talk about an overpaid player who folds in playoffs also.

Eller's point totals don't show it, but he's been way better than Plekanec past 20 games

Eller, LOL

Yup Tomas is only on pace for 69pts with 7 pts in last 10gms, Ya what a POS player he is and huge slump he is in, to top it off he is always out injured and cant defend for shite neither. Trade him for bag o pucks seems about right.

Superstar Price hast won a game for long time neither with only 10w so far, 23-25 in playoffs...talk about an overpaid player who folds in playoffs also.

Nobody said he was a POS, or to trade him for nothing did they Don...

A trade for a better player would always be welcome however.

We won't see much of your boy Pleks tonight, the Kings are too big -_-

It will be Thomas Perimeteranec tonight! :scared:

Desperate times call for desperate measures: in the one Habs game I missed this season going to a movie with my wife, they bounced back from a couple of wobbly games and found their scoring touch. Tonight I am going to go see Hunger Games in hopes of starting this team's stalled offense. GO HABS GO

As the kids on the street say, this is going to be a beat down.

And what is worse is my 2 good friends are kings fans and are coming over to watch it.

Hopefully they can pull one out.

Double effed! I'm starting to see Bruins' fans from back home crawl into my news feed, it's sour.

Thank goodness for our 4th line.. we can see some offense!

Desperate times call for desperate measures: in the one Habs game I missed this season going to a movie with my wife, they bounced back from a couple of wobbly games and found their scoring touch. Tonight I am going to go see Hunger Games in hopes of starting this team's stalled offense. GO HABS GO

That's quite the sacrifice. .. Habs fans.. I'm tearing... :cry_smile:

Gotta like the Kings so far. We aren't quite rising to the level of choppy.

One thing I really like about Lucic... his face. He makes us all look really handsome.

We seem to have woken up a little bit