Mar. 29, Detroit vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

It's an hour before game time and no one has done a GDT yet for some reason...

detroit.gif

Abdelkader - Zetterberg - Larkin

Helm - Datsyuk - Mantha

Nyquist - Sheahan - Tatar

Athansiou - Glendening - Richards

Kronwall - Marchenko

deKeyser - Quincey

Ericsson - Green

Mrazek

canadiens.gif

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Byron

Eller - Plekanec - Mitchell

Danault - Desharnais - Andrighetto

de la Rose - McCarron - Brown

Markov - Emelin

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Hanley - Dietz

Condon

Puck drop is at 7:30 on Sportsnet East and RDS.

Any masochists out there tuning in? Saturday night in Sunrise might be my last game of the year.

I'll be watching. Two weeks from now, there's no Hab hockey for six months. I'm not prolonging that voluntarily.

Nice start from the Habs. As usual, the power plays were the momentum killer. They may be better off sticking someone behind their own net and playing 4-on-4 with the PP at this point.

Another point for Hanley, he'll retain his point-per-game average for another game at least.

Dangerous hit from Emelin. I think Emelin is the kind of guy that if he was traded he wouldn't think twice about destroying one of his former teammates on the Canadiens. In fact I think he would probably go out of his way to do it.

Edited by Habs owned the 70's

Dangerous hit from Emelin. I think Emelin is the kind of guy that if he was traded he wouldn't think twice about destroying one of his former teammates on the Canadiens. In fact I think he would probably go out of his way to do it.

He did smoke Gionta that game a year ago.

That was a clean hit for me. Abdelkader is a dirty weasel, he didn't even allow him to get his gloves off. That Larkin is a diving whiner. Perfect for the "New NHL."

So, after the Habs look absolutely awful on the PK, Brown decides it would be a good idea to change the momentum of the game by giving Detroit two more power plays by taking a pair of mind-bogglingly stupid penalties. How stupid can he be? I guess he really wants to be like Prust, first by bringing back the staged fights and now with the untimely and inexcusable temper tantrums.

Maybe a 2 minute on Emelin since he technically didn't touch the puck. 5 minutes was a terrible call. Only 2 for Abdelkader was a worse call.

No idea what Brown was doing.

The only thing going for them since thanksgiving was the pk and even that sucks now.

I think there play since Price went down is more inexcusable then a guy taking 2 dumb penalties. But that's just me

Maybe a 2 minute on Emelin since he technically didn't touch the puck. 5 minutes was a terrible call. Only 2 for Abdelkader was a worse call.

I was okay with the 5 for the hit, I wasn't with him getting 5 for fighting. Emelin basically dropped one glove and tackled Abdelkader. To me, that was 2 for roughing instead of 5 for fighting. That would have made it 7 minutes each (5 for the board/2 for roughing vs 2 for instigating and 5 for fighting - plus the misconduct to Abdelkader).

New Jersey just beat Boston. A Detroit win tonight makes it very tough for the Bruins to stay in the playoffs with Philly pushing.

Yeah, and let's face it, until the draft lottery, all we have to look forward to is sour grapes. Bruins have won a game out of their last seven.

Yeah, and let's face it, until the draft lottery, all we have to look forward to is sour grapes. Bruins have won a game out of their last seven.

Pittsburgh won, Islanders won, New Jersey won...

Only Detroit isn't upholding their end of the deal so far.

I'll be watching. Two weeks from now, there's no Hab hockey for six months. I'm not prolonging that voluntarily.

There does seem to be a diminishment of intensity alright... :hyper:

It's an hour before game time and no one has done a GDT yet for some reason...

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say 99.9% of fans don't care when the Habs play anymore.

What is there to discuss? Just gonna spend 2.5 hours ripping on DD.

I'm basically only watching to see if Galchenyuk gets 30 goals this season. I kinda care if Pacioretty does too.

And I did not watch a minute of it cause I was busy.......doing something, I forget exactly what, but I know it was better than watching these sad sacks.

Molson had better start figuring out what this season has cost him, I would believe he lost millions in revenue, empty seats, no concessions, no parking, box seats (big spenders) empty. Not to mention the sheer embarrassment of this pathetic season. I think MB can turn it around and I think he knows he forked up. I mean he did say so. What he has to do is stop protecting Le Genius and cut him free. This team cannot go on this way. Price coming back will help but if he gets injured we have a shit team. That cannot continue.

Rink had tons of fans, or seemed to.

Entertaining game at least, 27 & 67 running out of time to get 30g, but one of few things to actually pull for.

And Pateryn cant say he isn't getting a good string of games with lots of minutes to show he is-isn't ready to be in lineup in October.

Thought Andrighetto had a good game also, but coulda shoulda buried one or two more.

Did Therrien tell Brown to go rough up Wing d-man and don't worry about penalties, in attempt to tank? Or did he simply go nuts all by himself?

Too bad Hanley-Dietz didn't see more ice.

Poor lil Desharnais only 14:30.

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say 99.9% of fans don't care when the Habs play anymore.

What is there to discuss? Just gonna spend 2.5 hours ripping on DD.

I'm basically only watching to see if Galchenyuk gets 30 goals this season. I kinda care if Pacioretty does too.

Just because most don't care doesn't mean someone can't take a minute or two to start a GDT.