Sabres @ Habs, Jan 21, 19:00 ET

illWill

Ya know this really sucks. They out play them for most of the game, Carey let's in at least 1 softie. The defence plays like crap. WTF happened. There is no way they should lose to these peckerheads. Time for a couple of glasses of cider.

2 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

Imagine if Price walked after next season 

I think Price likes it in Montreal, he is in a bit of a slump but I think it has a lot to do with some terrible luck and our defence is in some trouble right now.

The bottom pairing is not doing him any favours and I'm sure he knows that and the Petry Beaulieu pairing are not good defensively. Weber and Emilin seem to be the only capable D pairing in their own end. The return of Markov and Pateryn will help but I think we need a little more help and hopefully all these talks with Anaheim lands a good defender to help out.

Watching rangers vs redwings now on swedish tv and the swedish commentators just said that almost all starting goalies from the world cup are having slumps from december and whole of january. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Price hasn't been great, but when a guy is left wide open out front, what goalie isn't going to struggle?

Way too much puck chasing in their own end. 

2 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

Price hasn't been great, but when a guy is left wide open out front, what goalie isn't going to struggle?

Way too much puck chasing in their own end. 

Yup.

I don't recall a game that was decided by two huge saves like that.  Both were amazing, only sucks that it could not have been the other way around though.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 7:34 AM, Stogey24 said:

Imagine if Price walked after next season 

We would have lots of $$ to find a goalie who dosent get injured every year.:nuts: