This just in: The Sens are good

Pierre the Great

They're now beating Buffalo 7-3 (Havlat 4 goals) and it was 5-0 at one point. They have a serious chance at 1-2-3 in the scoring title and even a possible 4th place. The only tie that ever happened was the 1070 Bruins: Orr, Coffey, Esposito, and someone.

Atleast we almost beat them twice. We we'rent blown away like TO and Buffalo.

Edit: ALfredsson scores. SPezza has like 5 assists. 8-3.

[Edited on 2005/11/3 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

They're now beating Buffalo 7-3 (Havlat 4 goals) and it was 5-0 at one point. They have a serious chance at 1-2-3 in the scoring title and even a possible 4th place. The only tie that ever happened was the 1070 Bruins: Orr, Coffey, Esposito, and someone.

Edit: ALfredsson scores. SPezza has like 5 assists. 8-3.

[Edited on 2005/11/3 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Actually Spezza has 2 assists and no goals tonight. I think this just shows even more how good Ottawa is.

EDIT: Well this should have said 3 assists and no goals since they changed the scoring on Ottawa's 8th goal. Then after this post Ottawa scored number 9 and Spezza got his 4th assist.

[Edited on 2005/11/3 by Peter Puck]

Well let's compare ourselves to our division mates:

Games vs Ottawa:

Toronto: SO Loss, SO Loss, 8-0 loss

Buffalo: 9-3 Loss (so far)

Montreal: semi-controversial 4-2 loss, 4-3 OT Loss

We're the only team to stay with them. I don't think tey played Boston yet. We beat Philly and Philly beat them. Strange how Carolina beat them. You need to have speed to even have a chance of beating them.

McGrattan just got his ass kicked by Costad or someone.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Well let's compare ourselves to our division mates:

Games vs Ottawa:

Toronto: SO Loss, SO Loss, 8-0 loss

Buffalo: 9-3 Loss (so far)

Montreal: semi-controversial 4-2 loss, 4-3 OT Loss

We're the only team to stay with them. I don't think tey played Boston yet. We beat Philly and Philly beat them. Strange how Carolina beat them. You need to have speed to even have a chance of beating them.

McGrattan just got his ass kicked by Costad or someone.

Yay, Habs! We only lose by a little bit when we play Ottawa. I'm so proud!

I've said it before

and I'll say it again

and you'll hear me saying it repeatedly

when the occasion is right...

OTTAWA

WON

HANDS DOWN

ON THE

HEATLY

TRADE!!!

[Edited on 2005/11/3 by shortcat1]

Originally posted by shortcat1

I've said it before  

and I'll say it again  

and you'll hear me saying it repeatedly  

when the occasion is right...

OTTAWA  

WON

HANDS DOWN  

ON THE  

HEATLY  

TRADE!!!

[Edited on 2005/11/3 by shortcat1]

... You have destroyed my eyes with tis post!!! :D:D:D

BTW, Congrats to the Martin Havlat ...

martin-havlat.jpg

<i>They're now beating Buffalo 7-3 (Havlat 4 goals) and it was 5-0 at one point. They have a serious chance at 1-2-3 in the scoring title and even a possible 4th place. The only tie that ever happened was the 1070 Bruins: Orr, Coffey, Esposito, and someone.

Edit: ALfredsson scores. SPezza has like 5 assists. 8-3. </i>

Come on, you really believe that is even a remote possibility? Ottawa's a great team, but how can you possibly speculate on them having the top 4 scorers in the entire NHL? With the way Jagr and Staal are playing, not to mention forsberg in Philly i think it is a stretch to say that they will for sure produce the Art Ross winner.

Ottawa is the best team in the league right now, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

BTW: It was Espo, Orr, Bucyk and Hodge. Coffey isn't that old!

HAHAHA yeah Coffy is not in his 50s yet.

On another not I belive that Heatly if healthy all year long he will win the Maurice Rocket Richard trophy. But the Art ross is a whole other animal remember there are almost 70 games left thats a huge pile of games.

THIS IS GREAT!!

Obviously, The Sens are going to make the playoffs. Buffalo will be one of those bubble teams. I expect Montreal to not be that low. The leafs and buffalo losing consistently will enable Montreal to lock up a playoff spot early, rest some guys, and meet the big bad Sens in the ECF.

Just for the record, I would take Montreal to win in a best of seven with Ottawa, even if the series started this weekend. They're playing incredible, but if Julien puts the lines together correctly, they match up well with the Sens.

PS.

BEGIN is the Best Player on the team right now. Kovalev and Koivu battling for second.

Originally posted by Begin&Higgins

THIS IS GREAT!!

Obviously, The Sens are going to make the playoffs. Buffalo will be one of those bubble teams.  I expect Montreal to not be that low. The leafs and buffalo losing consistently will enable Montreal to  lock up a playoff spot early, rest some guys, and meet the big bad Sens in the ECF.  

Just for the record, I would take Montreal to win in a best of seven with Ottawa, even if the series started this weekend. They're playing incredible, but if Julien puts the lines together correctly, they match up well with the Sens.

PS.

BEGIN is the Best Player on the team right now. Kovalev and Koivu battling for second.

Your mood is blank. It should read "delirious".