Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Went to workout, sausage fest as usual, the girls are always getting high and sleeping around to care about working out. To them working out is sex. lol u know 15 minutes a day ugh.

....where do you live again?

*packs bags*

....where do you live again?

*packs bags*

Is that really a necessary question? He mentions it in every goddam thread.

i finished my (and my wife's taxes) today... we get over $1100 back... nice...............

hooray for Quicktax!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

what's that?

Quicktax is a tax program by INTUIT... (a company out of Dallas, I think)

makes the tax preparation process WAY EASYYYYYY....

GO :hlogo: GO!

jetsniper ***** HWL GM Yesterday, 04:32 PM 20-May 05 6,666

:o

Thats me, the evil GM! Mwahahahaha!

An extra 6 to boot too.

Listening to Tool right now and it reminded me of something that happened yesterday. I was on the bus on my way to work just listening to some music and this group of people gets on. About 4 or 5 20 somethings. Anyway, this girl sat in front of me, part of the group I mentioned, and just starts shreaking as she talks. Like really really loudly. So I turn my music up so I can hear that instead of her. She gets louder, I go louder. Finally she turns around, knocks my headphones off and says "Turn that f****** shit down, douchebag!". 2 things here.

1) Don't touch me or my shit. Don't. Touch. Me.

2) Don't call Tool shit. Bad idea.

But I didn't do anything right then, I just apologized and turned the music down. Instead of cussing her out, I wanted to see if a better opportunity presented itself. 5 minutes later, as the bus got to my stop, it did. She was putting makeup on (eyeliner and lipstick or something) and as I got up, the bus comes to a stop. So I made it look like I couldn't keep my balance and punched the back of her head. She looks up at me with lipstick ALL OVER her face. She starts cussing me out but I just turn my music all the way and laugh my ass off as I get off. A couple of her friends were laughing at her too.

It was very satisfying.

rock stations here are the suck. The only decent rock station is this college rock station that doesn't have any set playlists and is commercial free. The so called rock station here plays nothing but fall out boy (ugh) and emo crap.

CJay and X (I think thats what the new one is called) both rock the shit. I think CJay has won a few "Best Rock station in Canada" awards. And I know their top personality, Gerry Forbes, has won Best Radio Personality in Canada. He's so crude yet so utterly hilarious.

I'll never forget his contest a couple years ago, What would you do for $$$$$ (there was a specific amount, I forget what it was though). I got ready for school one morning while listening to a guy get his entire body waxed. Even his balls. He actually started to cry after that one although I don't know if I blame him.