Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

go with being a sub. Everybody loves substitute teachers

Well, I'm already subbing at the moment, primarily in 7-12, my certification. The money and the lack of 6 AM wakeup calls would be nice, but would teaching outside of my certification help me at all when it comes to landing a full-time job in my certification.

It's going to have a complete moron for a mother!

She's certainly never come across to me as being dumb. I mean, nobody compares to the likes of Paris, Lindsay, Britney, and of course Jessica Simpson. I mean, even with the home tutoring, you can't be an idiot and graduate high school at age 16.

yet a few of us are jealous of that kid !! :unsure:

Why? Having a hot mom doesn't benefit a child at all.

She's certainly never come across to me as being dumb. I mean, nobody compares to the likes of Paris, Lindsay, Britney, and of course Jessica Simpson.

You don't read the papers then. Paris and them aren't stupid, just whores. Alba is basically a lesser Jessica Simpson in terms of intelligence.

Heck, just yesterday they had an article where she said she never wore skimpy outfits in her movies and is proud she stands by that. Then the paper listed a bunch of movies where she had skimpy outfits. Made me lmao. The headline was even "Sorry, we were too busy watching "Out of The Blue"

Why? Having a hot mom doesn't benefit a child at all.

You don't read the papers then. Paris and them aren't stupid, just whores. Alba is basically a lesser Jessica Simpson in terms of intelligence.

Heck, just yesterday they had an article where she said she never wore skimpy outfits in her movies and is proud she stands by that. Then the paper listed a bunch of movies where she had skimpy outfits. Made me lmao. The headline was even "Sorry, we were too busy watching "Out of The Blue"

You wouldn't call driving drunk multiple times stupid? Or continuing to drink after multiple "rehab" stints? I find it hard to believe these girls are actually alcoholics, I'm pretty sure they're just dumb party girls who think they're above the law and won't hurt anyone.

Well, Sin City is the only one where she looked slutty. I mean, in terms of bikinis, what she wore in Into the Blue wasn't "skimpy" compared to what she could have worn. There was full coverage up top and the bottom wasn't a thong.

When Alba tops Jessica Simpson not knowing the difference between chicken and fish and thinking buffalo wings are made of actual buffalo, let me know.

Well I shouldn't say Paris isn't stupid because thats wrong but I also didn't start off comparing the two. Just because Alba isn't as stupid as they are right now doesn't make her smart.

When Alba tops Jessica Simpson not knowing the difference between chicken and fish and thinking buffalo wings are made of actual buffalo, let me know.

Alba is basically a lesser Jessica Simpson in terms of intelligence.

I never said Alba was dumber then Jessica Simpson. No one is.

I never said Alba was dumber then Jessica Simpson. No one is.

Really? That quote of yourself you posted seems to say that pretty directly. At least, that's how I read it. By saying she's a lesser version of Jessica Simpson means she's not as dumb? That's confusing.

Well I shouldn't say Paris isn't stupid because thats wrong but I also didn't start off comparing the two. Just because Alba isn't as stupid as they are right now doesn't make her smart.

I never claimed she was smart, I just have never heard anything about her being not smart.

Ok, in terms of stupid, you've got Jessica Simpson at #1. Everyone else pales in comparison to her, making them lesser versions. Should be kind of obvious.

It's just really confusing to me stated like that. Like if you say something is a lesser version of something else, it isn't as good. So a lesser version of Jessica Simpson implies to me that the person would less smart than Jessica Simpson. I didn't gather that you meant she was less dumb than Simpson, I thought you meant lesser as in less smart. Ah, the joy of semantics.

Well Fanpuck, I think we just completed one of the most pointless arguments in the history of HW.

*high five*

:lol:

:nono:

you better give me an adress of a good winestore in Montréal..

;)

:nono:

you better give me an adress of a good winestore in Montréal..

;)

I own a winestore. When you're done with the wine I give you, please return the bottle because it's for a good cause. We throw them at Stream's place. It's like awakening a mad raccoon.:D

This has to be the most random post of the day. :)