Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

haha thanks Dennis, much apreciated. But it was a good remark, always ask about the women!!

Well it wasnt the hottest one i saw, but she was cute in a way. She taped me very good...

Well it went okay today, knee is strapped very hard and can hardly move. But i can walk again!

Music fests and scandinavia, what a great combination to spent your life:D

Be back in a week guys!!

haha thanks Dennis, much apreciated. But it was a good remark, always ask about the women!!

Well it wasnt the hottest one i saw, but she was cute in a way. She taped me very good...

Well it went okay today, knee is strapped very hard and can hardly move. But i can walk again!

Music fests and scandinavia, what a great combination to spent your life:D

Be back in a week guys!!

enjoy the rest of you vacations, J !!

no shit... I spent my vacations moving and it's been freaking raining almost everyday for the last 2 weeks :wall:

back to work tomorrow...sucks !!

My vacation was the drive home this year. Which reminds me I need to call Wyoming State Police again, I lost the number to call about how to pay for a speeding ticket.

Looks like I'm taking the train STL-Chicago-Seattle-Vancouver(bus) because its the cheapest way to get to Vancouver.

Edited by Pierre the Great

there's an awesome lightning storm going on right now. No rain. just light and noise !!

EDIT: holy crap. now it's pouring. so I decide to go out side with my coffee. 30 seconds later, this tremendous light and blast. scare the smith out of my dog. is on my laps shivering !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Just bought a new Habs cap. Luv it !

on another note check this site : all the pro sports clothes !!! http://www.rivercitysports.com/US/

Wow Joe, thanks for the link. I just checked what kind of Avs hats they have and some of them are pretty nice, big selection too. All of the ones I ever see at NHL Shop are ugly as hell and I've been wanting a new one for a while now since that 1996 Stanley Cup Champs hat just doesn't fit me anymore, haha.

Wow Joe, thanks for the link. I just checked what kind of Avs hats they have and some of them are pretty nice, big selection too. All of the ones I ever see at NHL Shop are ugly as hell and I've been wanting a new one for a while now since that 1996 Stanley Cup Champs hat just doesn't fit me anymore, haha.

you're welcome

So apparently the fridge broke down a few weeks ago, and no one seemed to notice. I just spent half an hour clearing everything out of the freezer, and chucking out food with so much bacteria growth you'd think they were trying to kill us all and claim the earth.

######ing gag, man. The only thing I can do is order a pizza, but I've totally lost my appetite.

So apparently the fridge broke down a few weeks ago, and no one seemed to notice. I just spent half an hour clearing everything out of the freezer, and chucking out food with so much bacteria growth you'd think they were trying to kill us all and claim the earth.

######ing gag, man. The only thing I can do is order a pizza, but I've totally lost my appetite.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

no. seriously, it sucks. When I lived in my parent's house, we once had an ants invasion because there was this orange juice in the food safe and we just throw everything in the garbage quickly.

I like this one: http://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=109266

Mostly because it's different from your average Habs cap.

YARK !

i prefer my own one

freddyxm8.jpg

edit :(yes, it was during an Halloween party ^_^ ...)

Edited by JoeLassister

Well I'm surprised she got on America's Got Talent. She's pretty famous so to speak. Does the crushing thing for a living and owns a strip club.

That's the censored version. She goes in more detail in the 'uncensored' one, (they can't show what she really did because people would of been fined, banned, and shot of course because FCC and their undemocratic ways)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tkh0oSmw1TY&feature=related