Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

2009 toyota matrix.

Congratz mahn!

Let me guess... you brought the laptop into the car and spent the night in it? ;)

Did my last exam today. High school is over.

I've got prom on Thursday and then I'm home-######ing-free.

Ahhhhhhhh, why is everyone sold out of THN's Draft preview! It's making me angry.

makes for great toilet read.

I also try to find out which player will fall down from their ranking( à la Ryan white, guillaume latendresse, nigel williams...)

I wished it was deeper with teams specefic needs, draft trends....

damn scandinavian girls are hot!!

yeah that team sweden *coughs* players were great !!

Congratz mahn!

Let me guess... you brought the laptop into the car and spent the night in it? ;)

don't have it yet. will get it on thrusday and the first thing I'll do with it is to take it to the draft :lol:

don't have it yet. will get it on thrusday and the first thing I'll do with it is to take it to the draft :lol:

D'oh!

Run over any Leafs fans if you see any. Hey, you never know.... ^_^

Ahhhhhhhh, why is everyone sold out of THN's Draft preview! It's making me angry.

It's fun but not worth it.... so don't worry. If you want I'll just post all the prospects listed and the comments and then jot down the crap Dater said for the Avs.

Nah, it's alright. It's just tradition that I get THN's draft and season previews. Like marky said, they're great for reading while you're on the can, haha.

Yep.

I still have the copies for the last couple of years except last years. I can't find it....

The only draft previews I have are from 2004 and 2007. Seasons previews I have 2004-2007. So the first one I have is the year we had Kariya and Selanne.

I think they gave the Cup to us.

Not surprising. Too bad they sucked ass that year looking back, but obviously at the time, I could have cared less. :lol:

Per Ledin > Ruutu

So random but he damn well better be. I want to see Phaneuf and co get owned some more. :D

Not surprising. Too bad they sucked ass that year looking back, but obviously at the time, I could have cared less. :lol:

Per Ledin > Ruutu

So random but he damn well better be. I want to see Phaneuf and co get owned some more. :D

Injuries and Tony Granato hurt that team. Pronger was a little bitch and took Kariya out on a dirty elbow and then he came back for a few games before getting injured again. I don't think he came back again until right at the end of that San Jose series. Konowalchuk missed a good chunk of time too and with Kariya out, Granato for some reason played Selanne on the 4th line for most of the season.

I think that was the last season I saw the Avs play more then once though. My uncle got tickets to the December 13th game (a 1-1 tie and one of Peter Worrell's first as an Av. That man is massive. I think Liles got the goal) and then I got tickets to the New Years Eve game for Christmas. Steve Moore scored the first goal of his career and then I think Sakic put us up 2-1 in the third which was eventually the final score.

I have fond memories of that season. Svatos impressed in camp, I think he lead the league in scoring during the pre-season and made the team. Then he *gasp* hurt his shoulder and missed the season except for the last couple of games. I still remember his double OT winner against Dallas. And then after Sakic's two OT winners, I thought for sure we were going to make the comeback against the Sharks.

I hopped on the Flames bandwagon after the Avs were eliminated. I saw my first ever live playoff game, Game 6 against the Sharks and then went to the Saddledome for Games 5 and 7 to watch the games on giant TV screens. "That's Hockey!" set up right in front of us and I got to meet Gino Reda. My dad said I got on TV too in the mass of people behind Reda who would wave at the camera.

03-04 was a good season.

Injuries and Tony Granato hurt that team. Pronger was a little bitch and took Kariya out on a dirty elbow and then he came back for a few games before getting injured again. I don't think he came back again until right at the end of that San Jose series. Konowalchuk missed a good chunk of time too and with Kariya out, Granato for some reason played Selanne on the 4th line for most of the season.

I think that was the last season I saw the Avs play more then once though. My uncle got tickets to the December 13th game (a 1-1 tie and one of Peter Worrell's first as an Av. That man is massive. I think Liles got the goal) and then I got tickets to the New Years Eve game for Christmas. Steve Moore scored the first goal of his career and then I think Sakic put us up 2-1 in the third which was eventually the final score.

I have fond memories of that season. Svatos impressed in camp, I think he lead the league in scoring during the pre-season and made the team. Then he *gasp* hurt his shoulder and missed the season except for the last couple of games. I still remember his double OT winner against Dallas. And then after Sakic's two OT winners, I thought for sure we were going to make the comeback against the Sharks.

I hopped on the Flames bandwagon after the Avs were eliminated. I saw my first ever live playoff game, Game 6 against the Sharks and then went to the Saddledome for Games 5 and 7 to watch the games on giant TV screens. "That's Hockey!" set up right in front of us and I got to meet Gino Reda. My dad said I got on TV too in the mass of people behind Reda who would wave at the camera.

03-04 was a good season.

Wow. Lucky bastard. :lol:

Wow. Lucky bastard. :lol:

Yeah, although it never really dawned on me all the good stuff that happened that year until I started rambling. We also got the pick we'd use to draft Staz at that deadline and added Matthew Barnaby who is one of my favourite guys ever. I was so happy with that Phoenix deal too, I'd been saying Gratton was a guy we should pick up because he could win faceoffs and be as reliable on the 3rd line as Yelle was. Well he turned out to be a bust, we bought him out after the lockout. Vaananen sucked the whole time he was here AND we lost Keith Ballard. I could kinda handle Morris but Ballard on our team right now would be awesome.

And we traded Tom f*cking Gilbert for Tommy Salo. It seemed like a deal at the time since who the hell is Tom Gilbert, right? Now he'd look wonderful on our blueline. :puke:

Yeah, although it never really dawned on me all the good stuff that happened that year until I started rambling. We also got the pick we'd use to draft Staz at that deadline and added Matthew Barnaby who is one of my favourite guys ever. I was so happy with that Phoenix deal too, I'd been saying Gratton was a guy we should pick up because he could win faceoffs and be as reliable on the 3rd line as Yelle was. Well he turned out to be a bust, we bought him out after the lockout. Vaananen sucked the whole time he was here AND we lost Keith Ballard. I could kinda handle Morris but Ballard on our team right now would be awesome.

And we traded Tom f*cking Gilbert for Tommy Salo. It seemed like a deal at the time since who the hell is Tom Gilbert, right? Now he'd look wonderful on our blueline. :puke:

Agreed but who needs em? We got better guys on the way. *knocks on wood* :unsure:

Agreed but who needs em? We got better guys on the way. *knocks on wood* :unsure:

Agreed. Well I don't know about Ballard but we should have a few guys better then Gilbert on the way. I should check how David Liffiton is doing. He was our first pick of the 2003 draft, traded him for Barnaby. I don't think he managed anything.

Agreed. Well I don't know about Ballard but we should have a few guys better then Gilbert on the way. I should check how David Liffiton is doing. He was our first pick of the 2003 draft, traded him for Barnaby. I don't think he managed anything.

No need, he sucks. :D

We must poach a young dman from some team this summer. It's a must.

No need, he sucks. :D

We must poach a young dman from some team this summer. It's a must.

I wouldn't mind giving Pitkanen a shot and he's apparently on the block. This is hockey talk though, we must continue this in that NW thread. >_>

I don't like Firefox 3.0. They still haven't brought back the "find more matches" button when you start typing to do a search. What I really don't like is when you start typing in the address bar, it pops up with every possible match in your history as an option. I just want to type my address, I don't want to see every site that has "go" if I want to go to google.com. No option to turn that off that I could find.