Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

You get to post a lot when you're a simmer, plus a lot of my posts are me bantering back and forth with Stealth in the 360 thread. I was usually getting 30-40 a day, it won't be as much now since I'm not in HWL anymore.

Edited by jetsniper

I hadn't noticed he had so many either but I haven't looked at post counts once since you made 40 posts in one day and beat me to 10, 000. Vinny was trying to convince me to postpad ten times to get there first before I signed off but I didn't think you would actually make so many posts in one day. You make me sick sometimes.

I told him to do it. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D

I hadn't noticed he had so many either but I haven't looked at post counts once since you made 40 posts in one day and beat me to 10, 000. Vinny was trying to convince me to postpad ten times to get there first before I signed off but I didn't think you would actually make so many posts in one day. You make me sick sometimes.

lol He did the same to me.

You get to post a lot when you're a simmer, plus a lot of my posts are me bantering back and forth with Stealth in the 360 thread. I was usually getting 30-40 a day, it won't be as much now since I learned that I like pie.

:o

Better get that Wii Fit quickly.

How do you gain weight from eating pie?

And I've known I've liked pie since I was about 10.

Firstly, you must eat a lot of pie if it interferes with your posting ability. This basically means you're only learning now that you like pie or you'd have had this problem the entire time.

:B)

Firstly, you must eat a lot of pie if it interferes with your posting ability. This basically means you're only learning now that you like pie or you'd have had this problem the entire time.

:B)

Why say firstly when you only end up having one point.

Why say firstly when you only end up having one point.

I realized once I posted that, I didn't present my points clearly, however, I was referring to the fact if you ate that much pie, you would gain weight. Second, I think you already got the second one. You'd have pie eating sessions messing with posting on HW.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about two different kinds of pie here.

Unless you've developed some bizarre method where you gain weight. :blink:

You eat so much pie that you become fat. :D

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT!

*ahem*

Yeah, I'm fat, whatever.

I found a post last night of mine that Fanpuck had edited. I wish I could remember what it originally said so I could figure out why the hell he edited it.

Jerk.

I wasn't saying you're fat. Actually I guess I was. Oh whatever.... I was just being random for the fun of building your post count. lol

Fanpuck? Good god...... The abominable snowman could replace him and no one would notice.

I wasn't saying you're fat. Actually I guess I was. Oh whatever.... I was just being random for the fun of building your post count. lol

Fanpuck? Good god...... The abominable snowman could replace him and no one would notice.

I know you weren't but I really had no comeback and then remembered seeing that last night. I thought he might just be taking an off-season break but I think he's gone for good. He's on YIM and MSN all the time.

I know you weren't but I really had no comeback and then remembered seeing that last night. I thought he might just be taking an off-season break but I think he's gone for good. He's on YIM and MSN all the time.

I know. He has to be gone. I'd create a song about it but I'm tired. lol

just take tylenols, have a good, warm bath and sleep as long as possible. it looks like one of those 24hour thing. believe me, I've had before. twice on my birthday and final exams day at cegep..not fun. however I felt great the next morning.

I wish. It's been 72 hours now, so I'm hitting the doctor in about 2 hours. It's moved up into my right ear so now about 75% of my head is just out of commision, lol.

I wish. It's been 72 hours now, so I'm hitting the doctor in about 2 hours. It's moved up into my right ear so now about 75% of my head is just out of commision, lol.

watch out, Doctors like to feel prostates in these situation !! :lol:

Ahhhhhh, I want to punch Mother Nature in the throat.

Why do we have to get flooded every June now, jesus.

Bow river ??

Bow river ??

No, the Elbow is usually the river that threatens to overflow. It almost did a couple weeks ago.

It was 2005 when I think both overflowed, worst flood Calgary had seen in 100 years. There was flooding everywhere downtown, my mom had to move out of her apartment for about a week.

Surrounding area was obliterated too, the ranch my dads friend had just bought was turned into a lake. You couldn't see any of it.

You get to post a lot when you're a simmer, plus a lot of my posts are me bantering back and forth with Stealth in the 360 thread. I was usually getting 30-40 a day, it won't be as much now since I'm not in HWL anymore.

???

I need to go check the HWL boards, I always find out late when people leave.

???

I need to go check the HWL boards, I always find out late when people leave.

Nah, I didn't do it publicly, I just talked about it privately with Tony.

I don't think anyone other then Stealth and Tony knows.

I'm still undecided as to whether I'll follow suit. It's so hard...

My battle looks more like this:

mr%20satan.jpgVs. 1156439763.jpg

Looking at that, I think it's rather obvious who's going to win.

Edited by Captain_Stealth