Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

[rant2]So I finally got to see a doctor today and it turns out I've got Tonsillitis. Explains why my through feels like it's lined with knives, both ears are sore, and I keep getting fever, after fever, after fever.

Doc hooked me up with some very strong antibiotics and pain killers - though the pain killers are barely dosing my throat. [/rant2]

[rant2]So I finally got to see a doctor today and it turns out I've got Tonsillitis. Explains why my through feels like it's lined with knives, both ears are sore, and I keep getting fever, after fever, after fever.

Doc hooked me up with some very strong antibiotics and pain killers - though the pain killers are barely dosing my throat. [/rant2]

it's caused by irritation.

try not to have drinks that are too cold or too hot. try not to drink coffee or tea for a few days to give your tonsils a break.

what kind of pain killers do you take ??

Do you have to get your tonsils removed or are the antibiotics going to be enough?

it's caused by irritation.

try not to have drinks that are too cold or too hot. try not to drink coffee or tea for a few days to give your tonsils a break.

what kind of pain killers do you take ??

That explains why room-temp water goes down better. Never drink coffee or tea, so no worries there.

Do you have to get your tonsils removed or are the antibiotics going to be enough?

I don't know if removing tonsils is done so often anymore. But I think the antibiotics are going to do it for me. Removing might only be when you have cronic trouble.

You're going to give Maca crazy cartoony nightmares mahn.

*Doctor straps Maca to bed*

"IT'S TIME TO REMOVE THOSE TONSILS!!!"

*PULLS OUT GIGANTIC PAIR OF SCISSORS*

*Maca screams for his life*

Oh yeah - Codeine.

if you feel not totally releived, take a standard tylenol. it'll boost the codein's effect.

I was sicklast month and I tried those day-time flu tylenol. I can't remember what shit was in ther e but my heart was pounding like if I had taken 3 coffees in a row.

if you feel not totally releived, take a standard tylenol. it'll boost the codein's effect.

I was sicklast month and I tried those day-time flu tylenol. I can't remember what shit was in ther e but my heart was pounding like if I had taken 3 coffees in a row.

Yeah - I'm taking tylenol as well because I need something to fight the continuous fevers. Seems to do the trick. My eyes are giving me some trouble now though - they're hurting when looking at this comp screen now or even watching TV. Probably related to the fever.

Yeah - I'm taking tylenol as well because I need something to fight the continuous fevers. Seems to do the trick. My eyes are giving me some trouble now though - they're hurting when looking at this comp screen now or even watching TV. Probably related to the fever.

Carrots.

nice 95% sure i'll have a job during Just for Laugh festival. Street Animation in the video games section. 11 days, 100$ per day.

nice 95% sure i'll have a job during Just for Laugh festival. Street Animation in the video games section. 11 days, 100$ per day.

Street Animation?

Theres a video game section at Just For Laughs? I never knew that, thats pretty cool.

Makes sense considering the industry is booming here in Montreal - but even I'm a bit surprised they've got it set up for Just for Laughs. Maybe I'll go check it out.. hmm...

will you be one of those ugly green things. tell so I can pay children to kick you :lol:

will you be one of those ugly green things. tell so I can pay children to kick you :lol:

:lol: no i'll not be that thing :

6758.jpg

Makes sense considering the industry is booming here in Montreal - but even I'm a bit surprised they've got it set up for Just for Laughs. Maybe I'll go check it out.. hmm...

my friend (who got me the job) told me they were planning to set up a kind of "back in the days video games" thing. I don't have the details yet.

Weird. On the 12th, I got a yim message from our missing Fanpuck asking me what my problem was. :lol:

well I'm kinda curious as well... :)

About what my problem was with him?