Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

:lol: For someone who doesn't hate, you sure say you hate a lot of things!

I don't use the public airwaves to promote the killing of millions of Americans living in a certain city.

I don't say death to conservatives.

I may hate on Bush and cronies, but they are war criminals and any other country they'd be in the Hague being tried for war crimes.

I dis on american patriotism because it is blinded falsehoods and over hyped and the folks are delusional. And it means absolutely nothing, its a fashion symbol.

I hate how things are run in American Foreign Policy and that there is a love for a president who was in charge in the 80's who created all the problems we had today. He saw things in black and white when there are a billion shades of grey.

The use of paranoia in this administration is appaulling. I refuse to be a sheep. I rather be the wolf and prey on the other wolves that prey on the sheep. Because the sheep are being taken advantage of.

I don't hate americans unlike the conservatives in this country. (I highly doubt you've recieved death threats because of your political views). I don't tell people that they can't move to California because its 'too liberal' or take a liberal arts degree because it has the word 'liberal' in it.

Call me anti-american, or whatever or a benedict arnold. I could care less.

After all being against the way life is currently run in the United States is in of itself 'american' because without rebellion this country would not be the country it is.

I'm beggining my nine-days-in-a-row week at work tonigh and I'm starting to feel under the weather. hope it's nothing serious cause I feel like shite right now.

ah hang in there mk, built that crib yet?

no not yet.

my family's starting to buy uis baby stuff. my sister got us some little NHL socks !! the cutest things !! :clap:

ah happy days!

1st doctor' appointment on wednesday. crossing my fingers that everything is on course.