Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I just saw a game of Australian Football, Adelaide Crows vs. Brisbane Lions!!

Damn i never really put any interest in that game, but its insane. Sooo cool.

It's fast, the game is almost never stopped. It's hard! And damn what an Athletes! Respect! I really put close attention from now on!!

I can't believe I've found an avatar more feminine then dark faeries avatars. lol

You two should hook up. Though you just might crush him.

no thanks, not my type.

:lol:

YOU AND FAERIE WILL BE IN DRIVING DISTANCE!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*ahem*

why ??

Because it's sticky and sweet.

I can't believe I've found an avatar more feminine then dark faeries avatars. lol

Ermm? :?-

You two should hook up. Though you just might crush him.

I'd really rather not. I don't want to suddenly get in the middle of political discussion during...uh, you know... ;)

YOU AND FAERIE WILL BE IN DRIVING DISTANCE!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*ahem*

Will you take me to Sin City next time I'm in Van? :king:

I pretty much did the same thing. I don't think I've had more then 10 verbal conversations today.

head starts to go wacky.

Well no, I just feel like I could've been more productive today or something. Hell, playing some Oblivion on PS3 would've done the trick. But I discovered a new youtuber today who I now really like and watched all her videos today. She has 57 of 'em. Yeah.

It started though when a friend on facebook joined a group for Hard Gay which reminded me of him so I went to watch some of his stuff first. Dude is bloody hilarious.

Wow, I'd hate to be you. No offense, that just sounds depressing.

I spend most of my days listening to rock music and thinking how cool it would be to be Spiderman. And I'm not even joking.

I'll admit, I spend a little time most days thinking about how much the world sucks. It's one reason I question if I want to have kids one day. Do I want to bring a child into this screwed up world that seems to be getting worse?

Too deep for this thread, haha.

Wolverine would be pretty cool too.

Actually I was thinking one night a combo of Wolverine, Spiderman and Hulk would be sweet. I'd have a super-charged healing factor, the adamantium skeleton, claws with the ability to shoot webbing. And then when I got really pissed off, I'd "Hulk Out" and turn into a bigass Werewolf.

THAT would be cool.

Wow, I'd hate to be you. No offense, that just sounds depressing.

I spend most of my days listening to rock music and thinking how cool it would be to be Spiderman. And I'm not even joking.

:lol: no kidding.

Its been like this for 7 years or so.

For example there is this highway they are tearing up and redoing but in my head I see high speed trains and mass transit flying by in between the 3 lanes. Sadly that's never going to happen. :(

or outside my window i live next to a highway. I see an LRT/subway train but its not there.

neither is 40mpg-50mpg cars

universal health care

Then to make it worse my job envolves going into some of the most expensive neighbourhoods on in the area. CEO of Anheuser Busch, ex baseball players, ceo and founder of Scottrade, ex CEO of Mcdonald Douglas, head coach of the St. Louis Rams, a hall a fame football player, ceo of Arch Coal and so on.

I'll admit, I spend a little time most days thinking about how much the world sucks. It's one reason I question if I want to have kids one day. Do I want to bring a child into this screwed up world that seems to be getting worse?

Too deep for this thread, haha.

*points at the thread title*

Bad Fanpuck! :P

Wolverine would be pretty cool too.

Actually I was thinking one night a combo of Wolverine, Spiderman and Hulk would be sweet. I'd have a super-charged healing factor, the adamantium skeleton, claws with the ability to shoot webbing. And then when I got really pissed off, I'd "Hulk Out" and turn into a bigass Werewolf.

THAT would be cool.

:unsure:

You know what my superpower would be? :king:

I'd wanna be Peter Petrelli, hehe. Invisible, nearly invincible, can fly, can read thoughts now that he's met Parkman, will be able to teleport once he meets Hiro, etc.

So Rogue, then.

I'm Clark Kent, basically what he feels about a helpless world that's how I feel on a daily basis. burden. I've carried burdens for years.

DC sucks, boooooo!

Marvel is dumb.

Where's the burden and struggle in Marvel? All the comics I've seen from them its all a bunch of happy go lucky folks.

DC's characters face struggle, the world sucks, and god damn it I hate myself because I'm different from everyone else, why can't I be normal.

DC is more humanistic and deals with real issues.

Marvel is dumb.

Where's the burden and struggle in Marvel? All the comics I've seen from them its all a bunch of happy go lucky folks.

DC's characters face struggle, the world sucks, and god damn it I hate myself because I'm different from everyone else, why can't I be normal.

DC is more humanistic and deals with real issues.

Thing, Hulk, Iron Man, Punisher, Wolverine, Magneto, Spiderman off the top of my head.

Honestly, this is the easiest debate ever due to the fact the Civil War just happened and turned the Marvel universe upside-down. Try Nitro and the Stamford incident where 600 civilians were killed causing all of mutant kind to split behind either Pro-Registration with the government and follow Iron Man or band together with Captain America who want to keep their identities hidden

Now every state and Canada has it's own registered team of superheroes. Why do you think Captain America was assassinated? That was probably the biggest thing. Crossbones kills him and now you've got Frank Castle who has taken the name and Wolverine and Winter Soldier both looking to avenge his death.

Saying Marvel doesn't deal with real issues is asinine. Plain and simple.