Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Odd news story of the day:

Israel blames Russia and Sarkozy for nobody coming to Israel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7159020.stm

I don't get the "blame" there. In this article, nobody blames no-one. The guy is only stating facts.

They'll be in the playoffs.

Their chances of winning the Cup are maybe 1%. They're not even a lock for the playoffs, they're tied with the Habs and I doubt you consider them a lock.

Their chances of winning the Cup are maybe 1%. They're not even a lock for the playoffs, they're tied with the Habs and I doubt you consider them a lock.

Indeed BTH, they're on a high right now. They have a decent goalie, and some good players. Absolutely no contender...they're arent halfe as good as they were when the habs won in the playoffs in 2002

the plot thickens in who knocked up jamie lynn...

turns out it wasn't the kid but an adult producer.... :puke:

Casey is being paid off to be the family's fall guy while the real father remains unidentified," Star magazine insists. They say the real reason is that an older man could be charged with statutory rape if revealed to be the father of an under-aged girl's baby. But in Jamie Lynn's home state of Louisiana, Casey would escape charges because a 16-year-old can legally have sex with someone less than two years older than her. "Conveniently, Casey falls under the bar by just 26 days. "The man many suspect is the father, however, would face charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with her," Star magazine states."

I know its star magazine but in this day in age they're just as credible as any "cable news" broadcaster.

Perez Hilton is also behind this and other places are picking it up.

After all those tabloids gained "cred" when they got the olsen twins drug problems right. lol

You certainly like this shit don't you?

You certainly like this shit don't you?

yeah because I do "entertainment "news"" as what it used to be; life is a crappy mess, and you need a laugh. hello celebrity news. I can't stand the "entertainment" shows because the people think they're larger and life and annoying. The entertainment blogs are funny. keeps me sane.

Thats not mainstream press, thats everyone using the same damn quote. This is coming from the same magainze that reports Michael J Fox is about to die atleast once a month.

I've learned about this in the many Journalism courses I've taken, it's just lazy journalism. It's a hot topic right now, someone decides to make something up to give it some legs and then it's juicy enough that other minor establishments will pick it up. I bet you this is 99% not true.

Happy New Year!

I've had too much to drink this holiday season. gained too much weight. thank god for expensive booze in canada its keeping me in shape. lol

Agreed 100% with this.

Happy New Year everyone.

Edited by Habsfan24

last post for the week. Somebody bump and talk about my presidential thread. lol

Well I'm off to b.c. by car.

tomorrow somewhere in the middle of kansas

2 days from now somewhere in around the utah/wyoming border

3 days somewhere in Oregon or Washington

4 days B.C.

lol 2,500 miles.

4 days? Nooooooooo! We wanted to own you in Gears before school starts back up again! You ruined everything!!!!!

:P;)

Drive safely man. Don't do anything stupid and don't allow any squirrels in your car.

I never thought i'd have to say that but : the lounge is boring without PTG...

He's back Sunday so you won't have to wait much longer. Boy is he going to love your comment! :lol:

Started school today after not taking a single class since last May. While I did work for about six months straight between then and now, I must say it will be different getting back into the school groove.