Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

yeah that weather has to suck. My friend she still talks about having "left her heart in edmonton" lol please she just liked the mall, malls get boring, malls are void of life.

Oh, West Ed is insanely different. Even as a Calgarian, that place rocks the shit. I know what you mean but West Ed is totally different.

really? would you move to Ed just for West Ed? I don't see it. I know she doesn't like asian people (what is it with asians hating asians? then again i don't particular like a certain "breed" or p.c. term "culture" of white people). But Edmonton? lol Its flat, cold, no ocean, no mountains within city limits. She thinks Calgary is dirty though haha.

really? would you move to Ed just for West Ed? I don't see it. I know she doesn't like asian people (what is it with asians hating asians? then again i don't particular like a certain "breed" or p.c. term "culture" of white people). But Edmonton? lol Its flat, cold, no ocean, no mountains within city limits. She thinks Calgary is dirty though haha.

Oh hell no, I wouldn't somewhere just for a mall. It's great for a weekend trip or something though. Get a hotel room there and you're set. Touring the rest of Edmonton is a waste of time, theres nothing else to see other then West Ed in that dirthole.

Edmonton's river is browner then chocolate milk while the Bow is a nice clear blue. Thats all I need to say.

They're all dirty back east too? Well that sucks.

So whats this whole roommate situation CS was telling me about? I need a summary.

All rivers are brown due to either pollution or they have a muddy floor. I think the Hudson is blue it must have a rock base. But all the "midwest rivers look like a double double at tim hortons. mississippi, ohio, missouri

roommate hates me. I think its because I'm american, we fight. I'm a prisoner in my own dorm. He says I don't "carry my own weight" and don't clean up. I've been doing all the cleaning. He mocks me, told me told me to f-off, wakes everyone up and bitches at 7am that its a f-ing disaster etc. He ignores the other 2 guys messes and just thinks i did it. He's threatened me and says "you haven't seen me angry yet" next argument will lead to violence.

i've lost the war apparently this is all my doing and my fault so I'm the one being kicked out, yet there is another person in the dorm that hates it as well and probably the 3rd guy feels the same. Really odd that you kick all 3 of us out and leave the idiot in.

How can he win this seriously when there are THREE of you against one? You haven't seen him angry? He hasn't seen me angry........

I've been told I'm moving out but something major happened today.

I live with 3 other people.

Somebody wrote a note last night saying how they were going to blow up the apartment. That's what the phone call was this morning. i'm in a bit of shock, I know who wrote it even though they're denying it.

What a ######ed situation. Let me guess..... it's the jackass who wants you out?

This thread has really gotten boring lately. Anybody got any ideas how to spice it up?

:blink:

Isn't it storybook time for you?

When hockey is a highschool

Anaheim would be the kid that beats you up and steals your lunch money.

Atlanta would be the slutty cheerleader everyone scores on.

Boston would be the kid who you want to like…but you can’t because he smells.

Buffalo would be the kid who never can afford to go anywhere or do anything.

Calgary would be the bipolar popular chick who can please many people when she’s up but when she’s down she tries to commit suicide.

Carolina would be the farmer kid with a mullet.

Chicago would be the really old kid that has yet to hit puberty.

Colorado would be the kid who did really well in elementary school and is just a slacker now.

Columbus would be the kid who puts rims on his bike wheels and pretends he’s driving a BMW.

Dallas would be the kid with the weird accent.

Detroit would be the foreign exchange student.

Edmonton would be the kid that was accidentally castrated in the early 1990’s and hasn’t been the same since.

Florida is the kid who can never fit in.

Los Angeles would be the kid who always misses school.

Minnesota would be the kid who’s older brother was an All-American jock who got all the girls and success, but he is just a water boy.

Montreal would be the kid who wants to trade you his apple for your Subway sandwich.

Nashville would be that kid with the dad in the military. He’s cool, but you don’t want to be best friends with him because you know he’ll be moving soon.

Ottawa would be the kid that breezes through the school year and then blows the final exams.

Phoenix would be the kid that nobody knows.

Philadelphia would be the kid who’s always suspended.

Pittsburgh would be the crybaby tattle tail.

New Jersey would be the really boring kid.

New York Islanders would be the kid who has his/her whole life planned out already. Or at least the next 14 years.

New York Rangers would be the rich kid.

San Jose would be the kid that always over studies for the finals and ends up bombing them.

St. Louis would be the smooth talking kid who gets you to trade your snack pack to him for half an apple.

Tampa Bay would be the prom queen who got pregnant and now she’s not the same as she used to be.

Toronto would be the girl with major issues.

Washington would be the class clown. Entertaining, but ends up going nowhere.

Vancouver would be the kid that has good marks all year, then skips the finals to smoke weed and fails.

SWEET ITS AN ENGLISH WEBSITE!!

(i'm with a taiwanese family, no english, which is totally awesome)

never seen so many people stare about me about my height though. lol... its always the girls going *wow* too. I was transported back to high school last night. lol forgot how funny hs kids are. it was asian festival but to me it should of just been korean night out, they took over. an act was talking in mandrin and the korean student body screamed "speak english!" lol lol.

oh and for all you guys who like asian girls in school uniforms dancing to some korean pop song. that happened last night. lol

SWEET ITS AN ENGLISH WEBSITE!!

(i'm with a taiwanese family, no english, which is totally awesome)

never seen so many people stare about me about my height though. lol... its always the girls going *wow* too. I was transported back to high school last night. lol forgot how funny hs kids are. it was asian festival but to me it should of just been korean night out, they took over. an act was talking in mandrin and the korean student body screamed "speak english!" lol lol.

oh and for all you guys who like asian girls in school uniforms dancing to some korean pop song. that happened last night. lol

More than partying went on last night Pierre. You did some "other" stuff too.... :lol:

He's lieing, I saw him on Xbox Live last night!

>_>

You did? :huh:

Sure you weren't drinking too much pepsi? Maybe his roommates were on his account... Ghost of faerie.... :rolleyes: