Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

SG are the subject of the next CSI: New York.

Seeing it made me laugh, like they're actually some kind of badass homicidal gang. :lol:

:blink: What's wrong with naked punk chicks? :king:

POST 4000!!!!! I'd like to dedicate this to Jets and his closet-loving of Jonne Aaron et al. ^_^

Hmph, lame... <_<

And yes, I do suck. Would you like a demonstration? :lol:

I think I'll stay away from this one after yesterdays stories... :blink:

For those of you concerned about my weight situation, I've gained about four pounds over the past month or so! ^_^

i weighed myself last week and nearly cried when i looke at the scales- i aint fat all round but have a tiny beer belly. gona lose some and start excercising more. anyway dark fairy im sure however much you way that your a beautiful person and thats all that counts.

i weighed myself last week and nearly cried when i looke at the scales- i aint fat all round but have a tiny beer belly. gona lose some and start excercising more. anyway dark fairy im sure however much you way that your a beautiful person and thats all that counts.

That's sweet of you. I'm sure you're a beautiful person too, past all that macho mumbo-jumbo. :P

That's sweet of you. I'm sure you're a beautiful person too, past all that macho mumbo-jumbo. :P

If you dont mind me asking were you too big or to thin?

ill give you a bit of insight into the male mind you see:im not syaing your bothered about what we think but it is normally the reason girls worry about their wieght

men dont like women that are too skinny- it would be like dating a young girl.

although men might not like the physical apperance of an overweight girl they will look past that because and i know this is gona sound horrible- they will be better in bed and a nicer person.

If you dont mind me asking were you too big or to thin?

ill give you a bit of insight into the male mind you see:im not syaing your bothered about what we think but it is normally the reason girls worry about their wieght

men dont like women that are too skinny- it would be like dating a young girl.

although men might not like the physical apperance of an overweight girl they will look past that because and i know this is gona sound horrible- they will be better in bed and a nicer person.

I've always been small, but it comes as no surprise as both of my parents are small as well. I was concerned though, because in a span of about four months I lost close to 15 pounds, more than 10% of my total body weight.

As for the male insight, I think I've got that covered, if you know what I mean. ;)

I've always been small, but it comes as no surprise as both of my parents are small as well. I was concerned though, because in a span of about four months I lost close to 15 pounds, more than 10% of my total body weight.

As for the male insight, I think I've got that covered, if you know what I mean. ;)

i know you believe in equal rights and evrything but being a bloke why r u so defensive over sexist comments?

i know you believe in equal rights and evrything but being a bloke why r u so defensive over sexist comments?

Because it's sexist. I disagree with sexism. It's just like if someone made a comment about a dark-skinned person. I'm white, but I still believe it's wrong. The same thing goes with women's rights.

Because it's sexist. I disagree with sexism. It's just like if someone made a comment about a dark-skinned person. I'm white, but I still believe it's wrong. The same thing goes with women's rights.

thats fair enough- you know what mate- your a really nice person and i respect your views- you have somewhat opened my eyes- cos i am very narrow minded- but your right- nothing should mateer- each to their own. i respect your bravery- you are very brave.

thats fair enough- you know what mate- your a really nice person and i respect your views- you have somewhat opened my eyes- cos i am very narrow minded- but your right- nothing should mateer- each to their own. i respect your bravery- you are very brave.

Aw, thanks. I can come across as really opinionated sometimes, but I like opening eyes to controversial issues. Only through knowledge and understanding can we all come to accept one another.

You might also be interested in this piece I wrote for my non-fiction writing class last year: Confessions of an Androgyne.

Aw, thanks. I can come across as really opinionated sometimes, but I like opening eyes to controversial issues. Only through knowledge and understanding can we all come to accept one another.

You might also be interested in this piece I wrote for my non-fiction writing class last year: Confessions of an Androgyne.

wow thats amazing :king: good for you i say.

Thanks. It certainly hasn't been an easy journey, but I've been able to trudge onwards without any regrets.

as long as your happy- im sure one day you'll find the man/woman of your dreams who is in tune with your feelings.

as long as your happy- im sure one day you'll find the man/woman of your dreams who is in tune with your feelings.

Yeah, it's that light at the end of the tunnel that makes all of this bearable. Besides, I'm a lot happier now than I was a few years ago. Repression sucks. :puke:

Yeah, it's that light at the end of the tunnel that makes all of this bearable. Besides, I'm a lot happier now than I was a few years ago. Repression sucks. :puke:

very true- people are so influneced by magazines fashoin columns etc they are like sheep with no brains.

very true- people are so influneced by magazines fashoin columns etc they are like sheep with no brains.

I agree with you 100% on that. It's almost as if our society is becoming so automated that soon enough we won't be making any decisions at all, but simply do as we're told.

I agree with you 100% on that. It's almost as if our society is becoming so automated that soon enough we won't be making any decisions at all, but simply do as we're told.

the saying was 'do as i do not as i say' but it has now reversed to 'do as i say not as i do'.

That's an interesting way to look at it. I think another big problem is the amount of materialism/consumerism.

very true- im as bad for it as the next person though.