Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Aye, every last one of us is a hypocrite in one way or another.

yep its like me for instance- i was chatting you up before thinking you were a girl- but now i know your a bloke id be like 'nah i wasnt chatting him up' lol.

yep its like me for instance- i was chatting you up before thinking you were a girl- but now i know your a bloke id be like 'nah i wasnt chatting him up' lol.

Teehee, nothing to be ashamed of. At least you didn't embarrass yourself too terribly.

Teehee, nothing to be ashamed of. At least you didn't embarrass yourself too terribly.

True- imagine falling in love with someone over the net and then realising their of the same sex- i dunno what id do- probably take the cowardly way out and change email adresses.

Ahahaha! :lol:

my point being- it can happen to anyone really- and most would take that way out whether they have found their soul mate or not because they are scared that it dont conform.

Once again, the benefits of being bisexual! :king:

it's being brave enough to admit that though aint it? even if a bloke new he was bisexual he wouldnt admit it to anyone unless he was very brave.

it's being brave enough to admit that though aint it? even if a bloke new he was bisexual he wouldnt admit it to anyone unless he was very brave.

Well I've got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed about. However, it's also easier over the internet.

Well I've got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed about. However, it's also easier over the internet.

Exactly- you can be anyone you want to be on the internet for all i know you could be a 6ft 7 hairy biker.

Heheh, who has a fetish for pink and glitter. ^_^

have you heard of an actor caleld cillian murphy? he is in a flim called breakfeast on pluto- i think you'd love it.....

http://www.breakfastonpluto.co.uk/

right up your alley (i dont mean that in a filthy way).

Not yet. It's been added to my must-see list though.

i own so many dvds but their are still hunreds i want. i have over 300- i want at least one for every day of the year- only 65 left woo hoo.

i own so many dvds but their are still hunreds i want. i have over 300- i want at least one for every day of the year- only 65 left woo hoo.

i have about 300 too...but my gf as 100...but the kind of movies she has would make you sick...probebly you too Df87

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Greatest thread in HWL history? It gets my vote (which, I might add, counts for quite a bit more than the votes of...others *coughFaerieTrizzakJetsnipercough*)

hey is there a place with the pictures of the memebers of habsworld?

i mean its funny talking to people not knowing what they look like...i mean i saw bebehabs and all but what about the rest of ya'll?

hey is there a place with the pictures of the memebers of habsworld?

i mean its funny talking to people not knowing what they look like...i mean i saw bebehabs and all but what about the rest of ya'll?

There's a picture of my ass floating around somewhere... :lol:

There's a picture of my ass floating around somewhere... :lol:

lol yeh...but killer carlson doesent count is picture is on is sig :P hehhehe

oops lol i red your post too fast lol

Edited by habs_in_the_blood