Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

yeah its over now lol i give up ...jetsniper is the all mighty genius! and plus im going to eat supper now.

I'm sure that jets wishes you to eat a big load of...

the storm as past....he's problebly searching on the net to prove me wrong lol :)

Nah, actually, I went grocery shopping.

And yeah, you are wrong. The best selling console right now is the DS. And no I don't take myself too seriously, it's a subject I'm very passionate about. I didn't have a problem until I got the "little old 19 year old" comment. As if your opinion is more important then mine because you're 5 years older. Thats crap. And I don't need your catty remarks like the genius thing, might as well just call me an asshole since I'm already expecting it.

I'd be happy to have a reasonable debate about the subject but it's obvious you're very casual when it comes to it anyway. And again, don't take myself too seriously, I'm pretty much a big goof. Just ask anyone in HWL, I don't think I've made a serious post there yet.

Haha, no m_a_k, I'm not vengeful by any means. Especially over something on the internet. :lol:

Nah, actually, I went grocery shopping.

And yeah, you are wrong. The best selling console right now is the DS. And no I don't take myself too seriously, it's a subject I'm very passionate about. I didn't have a problem until I got the "little old 19 year old" comment. As if your opinion is more important then mine because you're 5 years older. Thats crap. And I don't need your catty remarks like the genius thing, might as well just call me an asshole since I'm already expecting it.

I'd be happy to have a reasonable debate about the subject but it's obvious you're very casual when it comes to it anyway. And again, don't take myself too seriously, I'm pretty much a big goof. Just ask anyone in HWL, I don't think I've made a serious post there yet.

Haha, no m_a_k, I'm not vengeful by any means. Especially over something on the internet. :lol:

yeah i declare peace and put this behind me

So you were having problems then?

even when I was able to get on, I had troubles but now everything is ok.

so you got snow in ST louis ??

Server must have crashed because when I got on there was like some 70 users on. lol

lol while i was waiting for hw to get back i went and watched TSN sportscenter....the girl that co host...is it me or was she in a show called Video and Arcade top 10?

I dunno whats her name?

Meanwhile I got my habs tshirt from NHL.com. Wore it to school in the pouring rain, me like it a lot.

cool !!

did you drink lots of molson canadians on sarutday ??

eh couldn't get it mom got sick so I had to drink what they had at the party because since I'm underage (20) I shouldn't be driving around with beer in the car would get licence taken away.

So I had bud select :puke:

and some sissy drink smirnoff flavoured water that cousin had a bunch of.

Then at about 4 in the morning we tried to finish the keg so all of us did Keg stands. lol didn't get the point of that.

Oh and much to the dismay of my cousins I used the hay they had for the dogs in the winter to build a giant and I mean GIANT bon fire. Flames atleast got 20 to 30 feet in the air, lit up the sky.

Then they said who didn't and I was like it wasn't me. lol

eh couldn't get it mom got sick so I had to drink what they had at the party because since I'm underage (20) I shouldn't be driving around with beer in the car would get licence taken away.

So I had bud select :puke:

and some sissy drink smirnoff flavoured water that cousin had a bunch of.

Then at about 4 in the morning we tried to finish the keg so all of us did Keg stands. lol didn't get the point of that.

Oh and much to the dismay of my cousins I used the hay they had for the dogs in the winter to build a giant and I mean GIANT bon fire. Flames atleast got 20 to 30 feet in the air, lit up the sky.

Then they said who didn't and I was like it wasn't me. lol

i think i saw that on google earth

its 10.08 am here . i get get going today- need coffee- going to the Man Utd Vs FC Kopenhagen match tonight in the European Cup- should be a good laugh. We will or should demolish em- im predicting 4-0 to United.