Trizzak

I changed my avatar to something quite different... just for fun. :P:o:P:o:P

Go :hlogo: Go!

I love it !! LOL

I changed my avatar to something quite different... just for fun. :P:o:P:o:P

thanks shortcat :wub:

QUOTE(shortcat1 @ Oct 28 2006, 09:59 PM) *

I changed my avatar to something quite different... just for fun.

She's such a milf. :wub:

a milf? :?- :?-

Edited by shortcat1

Dear Alcohol...

While I'd like to disagree with the list of things that are downright impossible, I would like to add a word to the very difficult list: "designated driver." I recently discovered myself aboslutey butchering the word in a video I took with my camera last weekend. Though it's difficult to say, it is still an easy thing to remember to use. I've never been stupid enough to drive drunk, but saying it while drunk it quite amusing.

While I'd like to disagree with the list of things that are downright impossible, I would like to add a word to the very difficult list: "designated driver." I recently discovered myself aboslutey butchering the word in a video I took with my camera last weekend. Though it's difficult to say, it is still an easy thing to remember to use. I've never been stupid enough to drive drunk, but saying it while drunk it quite amusing.

Heheh, I make up new words when drunk...like Gernurmin. I don't even know what it means... :wacko:

I hit on every female in the room and then have no memory of it the next day. It's why I don't get drunk often.

That's nothing. Apparently I hit on anything that moves. I can't confirm however, because I never remember the next day.

I hit on every female in the room and then have no memory of it the next day. It's why I don't get drunk often.

If you don't remember it, then you don't remember all the slaps in the face (metaphorically and literal) when they turn ya down. In that sense, it's great! :D

I've been out the past 2 nights, (Friday = Holloween party; Saturday = Habs vs. Leafs game) and both times I couldn't drink because I was the Designated driver... gah.

The downside to having a car.

That's nothing. Apparently I hit on anything that moves. I can't confirm however, because I never remember the next day.

I hug guys I'm close friends to and if I'm drunk enough, try to kiss 'em on the cheek. Apparently it's much worse for girls though.

Honestly though, I don't remember any of this. Just what I've been told. At my grad party, I was the "weird guy hitting on everyone". And I guess I slept with one of the girls who was there. Like I said, wish I could remember. :(

I hug guys I'm close friends to and if I'm drunk enough, try to kiss 'em on the cheek. Apparently it's much worse for girls though.

Honestly though, I don't remember any of this. Just what I've been told. At my grad party, I was the "weird guy hitting on everyone". And I guess I slept with one of the girls who was there. Like I said, wish I could remember. :(

We need to drink together! :king:

I've never been drunk enough where I forget whole chunks of time. There are times where I don't remember stuff, but only in small bits and pieces. For example, after a night of drinking I found a hilarious video on my camera. I have no recollection of the first minute, but I remember the last thirty seconds. :lol:

I've never been drunk enough where I forget whole chunks of time. There are times where I don't remember stuff, but only in small bits and pieces. For example, after a night of drinking I found a hilarious video on my camera. I have no recollection of the first minute, but I remember the last thirty seconds. :lol:

The time I got alcohol poisoning was awful. I can remember the first hour or so, but nothing after that...aside from taking a leak through a chain-link fence while being propped up by a friend. That was a horrible, horrible night. :wacko:

No....No, I'm fine, thanks.

:unsure:

Just look at it this way; with enough liquor, you won't know I'm a guy! ^_^