I've Seen It All

Colin

The poster was polite regarding Koivu - said he was a good captain and he has done a solid job for the Canadiens. Then, with the next sentence he stated the name of who he things should take over as captain of the Montreal Canadiens as of the beginning of next season.

I'm not kidding here.

Really, I'm not.

Hold yer breath for this one.

Actually, you'd all better siddown.

Pierre Dagenais.

Have you revived after fainting? Yes, the poster feels that Dagenais has what it takes both to become a 50-goal scorer in the NHL and to be captain of the Habs. Time to cry.

The poster was polite regarding Koivu - said he was a good captain and he has done a solid job for the Canadiens. Then, with the next sentence he stated the name of who he things should take over as captain of the Montreal Canadiens as of the beginning of next season.

I'm not kidding here.

Really, I'm not.

Hold yer breath for this one.

Actually, you'd all better siddown.

Pierre Dagenais.

Have you revived after fainting? Yes, the poster feels that Dagenais has what it takes both to become a 50-goal scorer in the NHL and to be captain of the Habs. Time to cry.

Its called absurd humor... or alcohol & medication mixing. :P

Well Dags would have been Captain of this team if they used replacement players last year. He wanted nothing to do with the lock out he would have become a scab right away to pick up his few hundred thousand dollars.

This guy must have been yanking your chain no one thinks Dags is that good not even Dags or Ribs.

Wow! Talk about .....well I'm just struck speechless by the concept of Dagenais as captain. Should it ever happen, I'll have to find another team to cheer on.

Colin, you've got to post the URL for that part of the RDS website as I could not find it. It sounds like an amusing place to visit once in a while.

Wow! Talk about .....well I'm just struck speechless by the concept of Dagenais as captain. Should it ever happen, I'll have to find another team to cheer on.

Colin, you've got to post the URL for that part of the RDS website as I could not find it. It sounds like an amusing place to visit once in a while.

HEY WELCOME TO RDS!!!

I write there all the time!!

Almost NEVER get published though!.. at the end I write directly to the moderator! telling him what a Ghetto he's running if he cries in the morning when he wakes up and realizes he's got to go "moderate" that bunch of Turdwipes!

Ha last post i sent was when a certain poster sent in the same letter twice with two different titles for two different topics..

I wrote in saying HEY REVEILLE MON CON! someone is grabbing ya by the balls cant ye see he's double posting!!

LOVE RDS! hehehe if you write there say Corvina sends his regards!

Ok, if B is reading this post he knows exactly who I think it is... however, the poster we know (and laugh about for hours when we chat) is not speaking french from what I know :|

The same guy think we do not like Ribs because we are "Jealous of his awesome skills"

ROFL