Game #11 - November 4th - Montreal vs. St Louis - 7 p.m.

GHT120

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

The Matheson of old struggled with heavy minutes and was turnover-prone which is where things are now.

Kinda-like Petry. 

Looking ahead at our schedule, we have a tough few weeks ahead. 

That game reminded me of the Wild game from the get go. No flow to our game and errant passes really cost us all game. I called 7-2 after the first, much closer than I expected. Oh well. Bring on T Bay

16 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

image.jpeg

Good news, they will be on the back end of a back to back and a tough one vs leafs. Bad news, blues were coming off a game the night before vs devils and still out performed us.

2 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

Good news, they will be on the back end of a back to back and a tough one vs leafs. Bad news, blues were coming off a game the night before vs devils and still out performed us.

November Schedule not so good, even Ducks-SJ will be on west coast road trip, even sucking they will be tough wins also.

I didn't watch any of this game really, but I managed to see Slafs goal.  Gally was great on that play, how he put his body in between Slaf and the Blues defender so the dman couldn't get at Slaf and he was able to skate right at the Blues net.  That goal likely wouldn't have happened without Gally being in the defenders way.

On 11/4/2023 at 11:57 PM, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

The Habs went the whole game without taking a penalty, no wonder they lost, not aggressive enough.  And Gallagher is now tied with Caulfield in goals. Strange indeed. 

I believe after the game ended the NHL decided to award Arber a 2 minute unsportsmanlike penalty for something he did at the end of the game.  

On 11/5/2023 at 2:55 PM, johnnyhasbeen said:

Looking ahead at our schedule, we have a tough few weeks ahead. 

That game reminded me of the Wild game from the get go. No flow to our game and errant passes really cost us all game. I called 7-2 after the first, much closer than I expected. Oh well. Bring on T Bay

Yep, depending on how the next 4 games play out this loss could hurt a lot.  I was definitely hoping they would win this game because they might end up with a streak of 7 losses in a row.  Luckily, Tampa is playing the Leafs tonight so hopefully the Habs can end their losing streak tomorrow.  The Wings, Bruins and Nucks are all doing great so those wont be easy games.