24 - Day 5

Fanpuck33

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the last 2 episodes. The first one I was just sick of TV (had already watched 2 hours of wrestling and Prison Break. I can't really go beyond 3 hours in a row) and last Monday I was at the Calgary/Detroit game.

Whats been going on?

Ok, so during tonight's episode I started thinking. There is no way that Logan has the balls to pull something like this off. There has to be someone manipulating him somehow. Perhaps a larger threat if he didn't comply with this one, I don't know. I simply don't that he has it in him to do something like this.

Aaron better not die, every episode I worry about him now. Hopefully they are done killing major secondary characters this season.

Correction!

7 episodes left this season....... BUT 3 MORE SEASONS TO GO!

YEAH!

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...348&p=y7894zx54

Keifer Sutherland in new 24 deal

10/04/2006 - 15:41:17 Kiefer Sutherland has signed up for three more years with hit TV show 24 in a multi-million dollar deal, according to reports.

Hollywood Reporter said sources estimated the actor would get more than $40m (€33m) for agreeing to keep playing government agent Jack Bauer – which would make him one of the highest paid actors in a drama series.

• 3 weeks later...

HATE Miles..... called that too. I knew that w/ 3 episodes left, that there was no way he was going to actually kill himself... too bad really.

And what the hell did he do to the recording? Burnt it or something?

Everybody dies - goes down with the ship.

oh.... that's Titanic.... whoops... wrong thing. :D

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Edited by shortcat1

And what the hell did he do to the recording? Burnt it or something?

We saw him erase it when he went in to see Chloe. He degaussed it. The thing he had in his hand was a magnet of some sort that messed up the magnetic fields on the recording device, effectively erasing it.

We saw him erase it when he went in to see Chloe. He degaussed it. The thing he had in his hand was a magnet of some sort that messed up the magnetic fields on the recording device, effectively erasing it.

Ahh yeah, I remember that part but I couldn't tell what he had in his hand, I only saw like a flash of light, heh. Merci.

Ahh yeah, I remember that part but I couldn't tell what he had in his hand, I only saw like a flash of light, heh. Merci.

I couldn't tell either, but it only makes sense that it was some sort of magnet that would mess up the audio.

Can anyone tell me why Miles telling the President that CTU was working with Bauer actually matters? I thought he'd figured that out by himself - and I don't know why it helps him. A smile flashed across his face (did anyone else catch it?) and then he decided not to kill himself. I'm not sure why this news was so good. Maybe it was just the fact that he had a mole in CTU that gave him hope.

Can anyone tell me why Miles telling the President that CTU was working with Bauer actually matters? I thought he'd figured that out by himself - and I don't know why it helps him. A smile flashed across his face (did anyone else catch it?) and then he decided not to kill himself. I'm not sure why this news was so good. Maybe it was just the fact that he had a mole in CTU that gave him hope.

Because now he knows the evidence can be (and is) destroyed, and the only two people alive that have heard it are Jack and Wayne Palmer. Wouldn't you be smiling if you just had your ass saved? Notice he smiled once Miles told him he would take care of everything.

Read the above posts about how Miles destroyed he evidence.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Aaron survive? Will Jack kill Logan? Will any other characters get killed? Who will be the next president? (Election should be soon in the show) Will Jack really let Henderson go?

Only a few more days till the finale, can't wait!

Will Aaron survive? Will Jack kill Logan? Will any other characters get killed? Who will be the next president? (Election should be soon in the show) Will Jack really let Henderson go?

Only a few more days till the finale, can't wait!

Good thing I only caught the last episode today... only have to wait 3 days for the finaly that way :D. Still, the itch is killing me... so many unanswered questions!

Hopes: Miles and Logan get slaughtered.

Worries: Chloe lightens up, or Henderson suddenly becomes a hero.

Two full hours of 24 right now... *sigh*, everything IS right in the world. (Minus the Habs not being in the playoffs right now.)

Jack just (finally) finished off Henderson... and the Petty Officer better get a BIG raise, hah.

I was wondering what cliff hanger they were going to leave us with, damn.

I was pretty good at guessing that episode. I had no idea what was going to happen immediately after Jack was arrested, but during the conversation with Marth, my Mom was wondering if she was wired somehow secretely, and immediately the idea that the Jack put something on his pen came to my mind.

And as soon as Jack was abducted, I was pretty sure it was the Chinese.

Now the question becomes, what will next season bring?

How far will they fast forward? Will Jack escape during the offseason, or will that be the basis of next season? It would seem obvious that next season would revolve around rescuing Jack, but then again, I thought it was pretty obvious that season 3 should be about catching Palmer's would-be assassin .

My idea: Have next season revolve around a rescue effort led by agent Curtis and of course aided by Chloe, Bill, and even the lady from Homeland. Would be interesting to have a season centered on some other characters, and would be a good way to introduce Jack's future associates.

Well, the way the dude said "You're too valuable to kill" I kinda get the feeling they're gonna want Bauer to work for them. Thus, maybe they'll have Jack doing some big and complicated job for them, and the season will base itself on him both "accomplishing" it, while trying to find a way out of it?

Anyways, sad to see it go, almost all my fav shows have come to an end now.. LOST is basically the only one left to finish.