Game 75 Tampa at Montreal 7pm Thursday April 4

I'll be honest. I really don't want 2 points tonight. Would prefer they not catch Calgary.  However it's the 2nd game of a back to back for Tampa and I think they will very likely be resting Vasilevsky so the Habs have a very reasonable chance of winning. A 6-4 regulation loss with the young guns continuing to score would be fine with me. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I'll be honest. I really don't want 2 points tonight. Would prefer they not catch Calgary.  However it's the 2nd game of a back to back for Tampa and I think they will very likely be resting Vasilevsky so the Habs have a very reasonable chance of winning. A 6-4 regulation loss with the young guns continuing to score would be fine with me. 

4 goals for Suzuki

4 assists for Slafkovsky 

4 assists for Caufield 

I like this outcome 

2 hours ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

4 goals for Suzuki

4 assists for Slafkovsky 

4 assists for Caufield 

I like this outcome 

It's looking like no points tonight, but unfortunately we need to adjust your scoring plan!

2 goals for Armia

2 assists for Newhook

2 assists for Gallagher

26 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

It's looking like no points tonight, but unfortunately we need to adjust your scoring plan!

2 goals for Armia

2 assists for Newhook

2 assists for Gallagher

Yup, Armia is now 3rd on the team in goals.  Just like I predicted at the beginning of the year.  LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomh009 said:

2 goals for Armia

2 assists for Newhook

2 assists for Gallagher

Hey Habs lose and Suzuki, Slafkovsky, Caufield get points. 

Pretty successful night - sorry Primeau 

1 hour ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Yup, Armia is now 3rd on the team in goals.  Just like I predicted at the beginning of the year.  LOL

The bizarre truth is that Armia has had a hell of a half-season - ever since he was called up.

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

The bizarre truth is that Armia has had a hell of a half-season - ever since he was called up.

Mental performance coaching can be huge. More players should take advantage of it.

in some ways, how Primeau bounces back from tonight's performance may be more instructive as to his future than were simply the recent run of good games.

• Like 1