Hockey Trivia

BTH

Hopefully, we can turn this into a permanent, floating thread. Here's how it goes:

I start off with a question. Whoever answers it gets to ask their own question. Whoever answers that correctly asks their question. If no one can guess it after a certain amount of time (3 days?) then anyone can ask a new question. Of course you are "allowed" to look up the answer on the net but it takes the fun out of the game. Looking up a question on the net is no shameful act though. But try to come up with your own, please.

To start us off:

Who has the most powerplay goals in NHL history?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Ludwig

Nope. For any more guesses, just look up the player on the internet to check your own answer, then edit your post to say whether you are right or wrong. Reason being, I'm going to bed.

Two wrong answers....perhaps a vague hint is necessary, like what decade the player played for the Habs?

A vague hint is implied in the question, it should point to some time frame. That's how Quebecois figured it out at least.

Pat Jablonski, from Toledo Ohio

My question: The Habs traded away 2 players who would then score 50 goals for a couple of seasons with their new team. One of those two is John LeClair.

Who is the other player traded away by the Habs to become a 50-goals scorer with his new team?

Edited by KoZed

Marcel Hossa? B)

My real guess is Claude Lemieux?

Sorry, that's not it. But Lemieux did score about 40+ goals with NJ. Only one season though. We're looking for a player who had multiple 50-goals seasons soon after getting traded.

Anyone else?