Bizarre Article In The Edmonton Sun

Nilan25

it's seems like a translation of a text that was written in le journal de montreal a few day ago...i'm pretty sure it was last week.

Thanks for the article.

Quite a dilemma,..isn'n it ?

In order to get back Theo in shape we need to play him.......but to do so, (as Gainey did when

he took Julien's job) we would jeopartised even more our chances to make the play-off.

Lets face it, Theo's strugle and chances provided to him to get over it has been the story of this

season up until 2 weeks ago.......now its the Huet story and with it...a renewed chance

at winning and making the play-off.

Quite a dilemma.

Marty has a weekly article in every Sun. Because The Sun is just a chain of newspapers. He works with a professional to help him and then it gets put in The Edmonton Sun, Ottawa Sun, Vancouver Sun. You name it. We got it in the Calgary Sun the other day. I mentioned it in my post in the Boo Birds topic. I've gotta agree with him 100%. *shrugs*

Sorry, Marty....but we're at a point in the season where we can't afford to experiment with a shaky goaltender to try and rebuild his confidence. If he wants to voluntarily accept an assignment to Hamilton to try and find his game, that's fine...but the Habs are in a dogfight to make the playoffs.

Marty has a weekly article in every Sun. Because The Sun is just a chain of newspapers. He works with a professional to help him and then it gets put in The Edmonton Sun, Ottawa Sun, Vancouver Sun. You name it. We got it in the Calgary Sun the other day. I mentioned it in my post in the Boo Birds topic. I've gotta agree with him 100%. *shrugs*

It's a translation of is weekly article in Le Journal de Montréal. He as an article every Sunday.

The evidence has demonstrated that this team, assembled as it was by Gainey at the

beginning of the season, doesn's have the qualitys necessary to be competitive WITHOUT

stellar performances from its goaltenders.

Some teams can......not this one.

Gainey has failed to bring in the proper players to give this team a chance to step out of

its marginality.....of its dependancy over its goaltenting prowess.

As depressing as this fact alone is,...it would be, it seems to me, an outrage to sabotage

any chances Huet has about bailing us all out of of the morosity associated with a team

playing its last month while knowing they are already out of a play-off participation.

Saving Theo can hardly be done at the expense of the team, the fans and the Bell's attendees.

I find nothing odd about this article. Its nice to see Brodeur standing up for a fellow goalie, and it'd be nice if some of the so called Canadiens fans stopped booing him, simply because he struggled. How soon some of these assholes forget how he carried this team, and generally a weak team it was, over the last several years.