Anyone Else Feeling Withdrawl?

sbhatt

I find myself feeling some symptoms of withdrawl during the Olympic break.

I need my fix of hearing that horn...hearing the roar...and hell, I even miss that sound bite of 'Vertigo'

:hlogo:

I'm experiencing withdrawals, too.

Say what you will about the calibre of play of the Habs, but I could usually count on them to play in the evening! (I set the bar pretty low - it's true) ^_^ It's hard for a working stiff like me to get into the Olympics without being able to see the games. Seeing the highlights later just isn't the same.

Edited by Mont Royale

I've been watching all the games and for the most part watching canada has seemed like watching the effort of the habs for part of the season, but i do miss the consistent nightime hockey.

Either way, whatever withdrawal we feel will soon be gone when the team plays basicall every second night for the rest of the year.

GO CANADA GO, let's hope for a rebound and better performance today. Also, let's hope that when the NHL comes back next week, Koivu and Kovalev can keep up their great play.

I haven't seen anything to be impressed with with team canada but things could change really fast if they beat the russians.

still I can't wait for mondays game.

the last stretch of the season will be very interesting with all the trade rumours and the fact that we could be the team that beat toronto for the playoff spot!

I haven't seen anything to be impressed with with team canada but things could change really fast if they beat the russians.

still I can't wait for mondays game.

the last stretch of the season will be very interesting with all the trade rumours and the fact that we could be the team that beat toronto for the playoff spot!

Heheh, that would totally make my year and shut up all those bloody laffs fans!

:ghg:

LEt's just hope all the Canadiens player's come back HEALTHY from the Olympics.......

Sweden [Vancouver] lost Ohlund (ribs, I've heard bruised and cracked) and I thought I heard another of their players was injured...........

No withdrawal here... It's report card time and I've also got to set up a series of guitar lessons for a new student - so therefore, new songs.

Takes time to do these things.

THis doesn't seem like habs relevant news?

The question had to do with 'withdrawal' due to no Canadiens games. Therefore the response is appropriate to the topic.

No cold turkey here... not even a cold frog. :)

LEt's just hope all the Canadiens player's come back HEALTHY from the Olympics.......

Sweden [Vancouver] lost Ohlund (ribs, I've heard bruised and cracked) and I thought I heard another of their players was injured...........

Yeah, I heard Sami Salo was also injured today in the American game, but I haven't seen or heard any follow up so it's probably not serious.

So..... after Team Canada has officially proven their unworthiness (Wayne should've attached a $100 bill to the puck to encourage them), I am more than ever looking forward to the next game against the Isles on Tues. I'd start up the game thread but probably screw it up.

GO HABS GO! :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

BIGTIME WITHDRAWLS!!! Being a working stiff i dont think i've seen ONE hockey game yet... n it's sad to hear Canada losing, especially secondhand news.

Cant wait 4 da olympics to end n see my Habs fight 4 dat last playoff spot.

Let's see the Habs fight for the 1st spot! :D