Game Thread | Habs Vs. Philadelphia | 03/06/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M STUCK AT LOUSY WORK (THEY DISABLE THE FREAKIN' VOLUME ON THE PC'S) TIL 9 :angry:

Is the game on - who's starting...

...at least I can post.

I'll be stuck at work in the same situation tomorrow night. At least I'll be able to watch the first period on TV before my shift starts.

Zedy is playing prety well. Hopefully he can get things going tonight!

He's been playing really well lately. Hopefully he will be the multi-goal habs tonight against Philly. So far it's been Ribs, Bulis and Ryder this year.

ok|! here i am now!! sorry : lots of dishes to wash tonite grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so hey guys! people who wonder where i've been... get in the *other* section of the forum, i posted a topic about it hehe but ge tthere only at the intermission or after the game, so we can keep on blabla-ing in here :D

oh... and i have to work on a profile pic now, so gimme few min. :D

ok|! here i am now!! sorry : lots of dishes to wash tonite grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so hey guys! people who wonder where i've been... get in the *other* section of the forum, i posted a topic about it hehe but ge tthere only at the intermission or after the game, so we can keep on blabla-ing in here :D

oh... and i have to work on a profile pic now, so gimme few min. :D

Welcome back! We'll have to celebrate with a win tonight!

Penalty killed.