Game Thread | Habs Vs. Philadelphia | 03/06/06

Spider-Man NL

didn'T see his goal but it's true he's playing way better. I don't if his new-found confidence as something to do with a great goalie back him

glad to see him back

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn'T see his goal but it's true he's playing way better. I don't if his new-found confidence as something to do with a great goalie back him

glad to see him back

how abouts being on a line with kovalev and zhogs? :rolleyes:

Trizzak

We are wrong again..RDS says that HUET will start tommorow against the Leafs.

Gainey saying huet wasn't busy against the lightning and there was no practice on Yesterday.

Huet saying he wasn't tired jsut didn't see the puck well tonight.

I just think Huet is scared to let anybody else in the net. He knows what can happen when someone gets a chance. :hockey:

Trizzak

We are wrong again..RDS says that HUET will start tommorow against the Leafs.

Gainey saying huet wasn't busy against the lightning and there was no practice on Yesterday.

Huet saying he wasn't tired jsut didn't see the puck well tonight.

Two away games, two nights in a row, and Danis isn't getting the start?

blah. I give up.

Eklund chimes in on Plex's injury..

check it out at www.hockeybuzz.com

he says that he got a tip that Plex was being dealt and a trainer told him to leave the bench and that he looked confused...Anything is possible, but i think this is a load of crap.

RDS has reported a shoulder injury and If i remember correclty while watching the game, Plex missed a few shifts came back out to try it again on one shift and then left for teh rest of teh game.....But we'll see

Also I would be very disapointed to see Plex moved...i have high hopes for him

Edited by gohabsgo252006

All in all I believe we would have been disapointed if the shoe had been on the other foot meaning that if we had lost a 4 2 lead with 5 minutes left I wouldnt be happy with our SO victory.

Im content with the point very happy with Ribs it sounds like it was perhaps his most complete game of this season. he laid hits and got plastered but stood up again!

We had many chances that were unfortunate not to score on! so ok there! on the Golaie side Huet is Sure tired and should not have played today and tomorrow Danis should get the start and Lets hope our injured players take a rest and the others are not too wasted! Cote and Kosty should be called up if there isnt a Trade in the makings

Just watched this game, and I've gotta say, it was a bad move by Gainey to play Huet the next night in Toronto. He was clearly fatigued and should not have been allowed to play. I know it was an important game, but it still should have been Danis in nets. The kid can play, he'd have done fine.