Bertuzzi Close To Becoming A Hab?

gohabsgo252006

Thought I'd post this since Code has shown a pretty decent track record today in my opinion.

He says exactly waht I said above, that Bertuzzi is close to becoming a habs, the only hold up right now is the Rangers.

Eklund, posted a similar thing, saying that there were talks of Sourray and Zed for Bert.

We shall see, usually i believe the opposite of Eklund, but since code is saying it, who knows.

I would welcome Bert and I trust Bob

Thought I'd post this since Code has shown a pretty decent track record today in my opinion.

He says exactly waht I said above, that Bertuzzi is close to becoming a habs, the only hold up right now is the Rangers.

Eklund, posted a similar thing, saying that there were talks of Sourray and Zed for Bert.

We shall see, usually i believe the opposite of Eklund, but since code is saying it, who knows.

I would welcome Bert and I trust Bob

I do not want to lose Souray in this trade.

My trade: Zednik, Dandenault, 2nd round pick and team's flip 1st rounder (currently mtl drafts 14th, nucks draft 19th)

as awesome as that would be (the KBK line? KKB? BKK?), will he continue to put up the numbers as he had in the past?

would the money/players be better spent on a tandem of Bell+Arnason or Bell+Barnaby? All it might cost us is Zednik+pick or cheap Quebecois centre (Lapierre, Aubin, Locke)

I do not want to lose Souray in this trade.

My trade: Zednik, Dandenault, 2nd round pick and team's flip 1st rounder (currently mtl drafts 14th, nucks draft 19th)

I would gladly do that too, but I don't think the Canucks would.

I think that BG has a plan and that might be getting Bert now...and working on a top2 or 3 Dman this summer

I would gladly welcome Bert, and not give up a player on our top 2 lines....that would seriously upgrade the O....Komisarek has stepped up...Bouillong with extra minutes is fine, he's proven that.....the only thing this hurts is a bullet from the point on the PP, but we get someone to stand in front of the net

All that being said Kypreos just said that Gainey has addressed the team and said there would be no more deals

Canucks Source On Bertuzzi

A just spoke with a few sources close to the Canucks front office to get confirmation about the two deals, and I was told that the Rangers and Habs need to make better offer to get Bertuzzi off their roster.

Another source said, Nonis is trying to start a bidding war.

More information on this in the Insider Forum on Hockeynations.com

Code

From the Code ... Bob will not be fooled in a bidding war ...

I believe the Canucks are now over the cap, could someone clear it up for me?

They were over the cap to begin with b/c of injuries to Cloutier and Jovo they had extra cash, I'm not sure how much extra so it is quite possible that is something to consider.

I'm still hoping that Gainey can pull another one out of his sleave, but there seem to be too many rumours about it. Then again, Code knew about Kovy an hour before. So i'm crossing my fingers I think he can be a force with the Habs.

I believe the Canucks are now over the cap, could someone clear it up for me?

Any team acquiring players are only responsible for the rest of the contract for the season. For example, if theo wasn't injured, Avalanche would only have 1.2m against their cap and not the entire 5.3m