David Aebischer

mathieu30

If I'm not mistaken, I remember reading somewhere that Abby the New Habby already has a pretty large fan club (mainly Swiss?) that follows him around all over North America. Anybody else hear/know about this?

If I'm not mistaken, I remember reading somewhere that Abby the New Habby already has a pretty large fan club (mainly Swiss?) that follows him around all over North America. Anybody else hear/know about this?

Yea, he has his own fan club. I suppose you'll see them at a HABS game if he'll stay in Montréal.

Aebischer during his first practice in Montréal:

http://www.tsn.ca/audio_video/video_loader.asp?reel=24745

After watching the clip a second time, I noticed a message written on the white board to the left of Abby, "Good luck Guys, Take Care"........I wonder if that was Theo's message to his former teammates before he left.

After watching the clip a second time, I noticed a message written on the white board to the left of Abby, "Good luck Guys, Take Care"........I wonder if that was Theo's message to his former teammates before he left.

Yep,

"Good luck, guys. Take care"

#60 Théo

Yea, he has his own fan club. I suppose you'll see them at a HABS game if he'll stay in Montréal.

This all started after he brought the CUP to Switzerland when he won it if I am not mistaken.

I wonder how Aebischer will develop while working with Roland Melanson. Look at what he did with Huet. Interesting.

Is that his new equipment? pads etc?

Wow I'm thinking right now What a test vs the Canes... Is it fair?.....Maybe not but if he pulls it off its a hell of a hit!!!

if he gets beat really bad then who knows what will happen....

Does anyone have a picture of Aebi's new Habs helmet? If he bothered getting one.

Hopefully if not, we'll find out in a couple hours!

I hope he got a new one, it's always exciting getting to see them for the first time.

aebischer_75453.jpg

aebischer_76331.jpg

Anybody a better pic of Aebi's Helmet??

It's a different one, but it still got some Avs colours. I was hoping it would be more red.

This is his former helmet

col-aebischer.jpgaebischer.jpg

It looks like he still got that animal on it from the Avalanche, so i think it's not his new helmet. Anybody more info that i missed?

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Thnx, but are you sure it's the definate helmet?

So it's Aeby the Habby

Aeby it is.

I think it still is his Avs mask, but I like that Habs jersey.