Game Thread | Pooh Bears Vs. God's Favorite Team | 04/01/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a relief - we needed that! nice work Murray!

... Hola Denis!

Whats the "el fantastico" game tonite at Camp Nou :). Just a one point for your Barca :(.

BTW, here is a link for a good Prague's shop with NHL-T-shirts and jerseys ....

http://www.scletnany.cz/zakladni_informace.html

... owner is the former NHL-er Frankie Kucera.

2All: sorry for off-topic :).

Thak you Tommy ;)

The fooball much wasn't a bad game, Barça dominate and has a lot of chances to score, but Madrid goalkeeper was the star of the game :angry2:

Not a great game, besides that 5 minutes in the 2nd period.

I hope Habs score on the PP to start the 3rd. Zednik was on fire on the 1st period.. but didn't see him on the 2nd. Koivu is having a lot of difficulties. Kovalev missed few wide open shots

Thak you Tommy ;)

The fooball much wasn't a bad game, Barça dominate and has a lot of chances to score, but Madrid goalkeeper was the star of the game :angry2:

I know. I've seen the game :). I'm a neutral fan, but the Barca's penalty shot ... I don't know :mellow:!

A little too hard for Real, I think. But, I agree with the dominance by the "Catalans" :D.

BTW, this Hockey-shop in Letnany area is part of small ice-hockey centre and isn't too far from the Final4 hosting Sazka Arena :). (about 3-4 km -> 12-13 minutes by tram).

Worth to see, really! More than 30 teams jerseys or shirts (Jets, Whalers etc. too) for very reasonable prices. Cheaper than on NHL.shop.com :). For sure.