Hasek Not Returning?

GoHabs2002

Spector reports Hasek might be too injured to return at all this season.

Interesting. Doesn't surprise me as he's been known to put his body first, even with the slightest bother, so...does this make Ottawa more attractive to go against in the first round?

Spector reports Hasek might be too injured to return at all this season.

Interesting. Doesn't surprise me as he's been known to put his body first, even with the slightest bother, so...does this make Ottawa more attractive to go against in the first round?

Yes, although at the begining of the year even when the habs were hot.Emery was solid against them. Ahhhhh but we have Huet now.

So my answer is still yes.............go habs go!!!!!!

Hmm, yes I also read this on TSN. Apparently the Sens have denied it, but maybe they just don't want to hurt their ticket sales? But if Emery IS their goalie for the postseason, I think their Cup run just took a serious tumble.

Emery has played well. But the Sens have played a pile of weak teams since the Olympic break.

The Caps x2, Pens x2 Leafs and Sabers x2 (they are playing terrible since the break)

I would not have confidence in Emery if I was a Sens fan, or player for that matter.

Emery has played well. But the Sens have played a pile of weak teams since the Olympic break.

The Caps x2, Pens x2 Leafs and Sabers x2 (they are playing terrible since the break)

I would not have confidence in Emery if I was a Sens fan, or player for that matter.

They're playing without Chara, Redden and Phillips right now - it would hurt every team if they had to play without their 3 best d-men.

I read an article on TSN and in it Muckler says that it's not true that Hasek is for sure out for the season. In an interview with The Dominator himself a week or two ago he said he's started training with his "gear" and that he wasn't ready to come back yet. Hasek may have played his last career NHL game but Emery has been doing amazing with a 12-2-2 record in his past 16 consecutive starts even though the Sens have serious injury problems.

Well, if you signed a guy in the off-season to be the final piece of the puzzle on a playoff underachiever, would you want to announce that he's not gonna play in the first round? The last footage I saw of Hasek working out, which was Monday, the only gear he wore was his helmet, and they said they had no idea when he'll start working out with full equipment.