Game Thread | Tiny Tim Vs. Mr. Shutout | 04//04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3 goals came on the PP.. Apparently Glen Murrya is getting a double-minor... I have no idea what's happening.

I have to syay that our best player tonight is probably Streit.

All 3 goals came on the PP.. Apparently Glen Murrya is getting a double-minor... I have no idea what's happening.

I have to syay that our best player tonight is probably Streit.

I'm really starting to love this guy, I was pulling for him back at the beginning of the year so it's nice to see him come around.

cjad quiz -- There've been two Habs 30 goal scorers since 2000 -- Ok one was Zednik who was the other?

Guys CJAD is giving away a Ryder stick for the answer to this question and I'm going crazy trying to remember! Does anyone know? Help!!!

Guys CJAD is giving away a Ryder stick for the answer to this question and I'm going crazy trying to remember! Does anyone know? Help!!!

It must have been in the 2000-01 season because I checked the others and only Zednik cracked it.

It must have been in the 2000-01 season because I checked the others and only Zednik cracked it.

Yeah I thought it might have been Rucinsky but no. Hmm.Wasn't Linden either, not even close. Hmmm.

Never mind, they must have made a mistake. Only Zednik has scored 30 or more since 2000.

Click on the year to see personal stats: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/teamseasons.php?tid=45

Edited by dark_faerie87