Game Thread | Buffalo Vs. Canadiens | 04/15/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its my B-day today and all I want is a win (although, at this point, I would happily settle for an overtime loss or a shoot-out loss or an Atlanta loss) :P :hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo: GO HABS GO

Happy Bday PMAC!

I think Gainey'll start Huet... He should be due to be awarded the Molson cup, and IMO it's kind of a slap to the face if he wins, and then sits out the game...

GOOOO HABBBBS GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One little point and we in for sure.... Stupid "Do you BeLeaf in miracles?" I cant believe that they still have a chance.

:hlogo:

bah, the Leafs are done like dinner. They play the Sens, who will want to sweep the season serie and eliminate them and get the first spot in the conference, then they play Buffalo who will be on fire to avenge Tucker's cheapshot on Hecht

And you guys do realise than if Tampa loose in regulation, they can no longer beat us and thus we clinch a playoff spot, even if we losse in regulation and Atlanta wins? :)

Only 6 and a half hours till game time and I can't wait

I'm Super Pumped...I missed the Boston game, only my third of the year and I miss my team.

Just to continue on my lovefest from the other thread, I think Dick Irvin should be brough back for the playoffs every year. I wonder if he'd be willing to do it. He's awesome. Nothing like a Habs game with the play by play by Dick Irvin, nothing like it.

GO HUET GO

GO SAKU GO

GO HABS GO

if Tampa loose in regulation, they can no longer beat us and thus we clinch a playoff spot, even if we losse in regulation and Atlanta wins? :)

I forgot to put that on m6y original wish list.

Happy Birthday PMAC, PMAC it's your birthday, and what a wonderful day it is.

rds.ca is saying that Aebischer will start. I don't like this move by Gainey I feel that he's chosen Aebischer as the guy to go with in the Playoffs, I hope this is not true. I am hoping that Huet will be the man, but I can't understand why he's not getting the call. The inactivity is hurting him in my opinion. Sure it's nice to rest a guy but he's barely played in the last 2 and a half weeks.

I love having to goalies that are confident going into the playoffs, but I can't see how you can slap Huet in the face after what he did this year and not give him the opportunity to lead this team.

Either way, whoever is in net, I will support them 100% GO HABS GO. Let's end the doubt today and let the only question be which of our super solid goalies will lead us.

I think that every start that Huet doesnt get is a slap in the face to him and all that hes done for us this year. And it hurts our chances of signing him this summer. Huet is the UFA not Aebischer.

GO HABS GO!

PS. Happy BDay PMAC!

this would be the first time Aebs gets two straight starts... how can this be a slap in the face? couldnt Huet think Ok they want me healthy and rested for Playoffs and if need be they dont want Aebs Rusty and tired if he gets to play back to back games! LEts not get too paranoid!

Huet knows too well that he's In there and I'm more than convinced Gainey and the HAbs have seduced him for a long contract deal! No one would take Huet without a test in the playoffs! So relax!

And besides Teams manage and plan for three Goalies !! not just one!

I suppose that I did overreact a bit.... Hey i got a question for everyone. In the upcoming movie "The Rocket" why is there no team logos on the jerseys? Or is that just because they cant show them on the advertisements?

Stupid, stupid Boston. Can't they do anything right for once?

I bet they lost on purpose to complicate our existence :P

Lets be cautious.... Think positive thoughts and lets minimize the scare factors and wishing others harm lets concentrate on our team!

Maybe we should resort to some pre-game NHL Ghost apraisal...

....Lets pray to The Hockey Gods!

Anyone wanna be a sacrificial lamb? for tonights game?

CoRvInA the WitchDoctor

Edited by CoRvInA

Well I do not like that 666 omen, and I am scared tonight.

I hope the Habs score first.... I am speaking to you Kovy get it done.

Well, here's some good news.. we're not playing the Devils! :D

It's funny, I'm only superstitious when it comes to hockey.. but nothing else!

*This is 667, so we're past the bad omen*

It's funny, I'm only superstitious when it comes to hockey.. but nothing else!

*This is 667, so we're past the bad omen*

This is post 1178 for me. (-1)+(-1)+7+8= 13!! ;)

Yup, Aebs is starting. Did anybody watch The Headliner on HNIC? Huet was on it and it talked about BG giving Aebi every chance to be the playoff starter. WTF?!!?!!? Go with Huet!!! Hes better and wed all want him to be the starter here! :hlogo:

Gainey went with Gut instinct as was heard from CJAD Coach talk........and also he must have asked the BBR (Bleu Blanc Rouge) Gods for advice... ;)