Game Thread | Buffalo Vs. Canadiens | 04/15/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unfortunate, I thought the habs outplayed the Sabres for at least 50 minutes, but the Sabres made those 10 minutes count.

We're gonna have to hope that Washington or Florida beats Atlanta... :(

Yah I hate to second guess, but Huet shouldve been in net for this game.

But keep in mind that we threw 40+ shots at Miller, he played great and is the one responsible for this, not Aebi....

We need help. New Jersey has our number. We need help. We need somebody other than us to choke late in the season. Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. I can't believe after eight straight wins and challenging for sixth we that we need help to make the playoffs.

Why didn't he?

Huet deserves it, he better start against NJ

Can't blame Aebi for much here... or even the Habs for that matter.. sure they had their breakdowns, but they played well.. but not well enough...

Aebi kept us in it in the 1st

Can't blame Aebi for much here... or even the Habs for that matter.. sure they had their breakdowns, but they played well.. but not well enough...

Aebi kept us in it in the 1st

I was somewhat joking although i do want to see Huet in the net, I don't blame Aebi for tonight.

Who do we go for in the Tampa game? Carolina to help protect ourselves? or Tampa to eliminate toronto?

I was somewhat joking although i do want to see Huet in the net, I don't blame Aebi for tonight.

Who do we go for in the Tampa game? Carolina to help protect ourselves? or Tampa to eliminate toronto?

Fair enough... I've arrived at the similar dillemma. My solution: whoever puts us in the playoffs!

Cant blame Aebi for this one... but i will blame BG... he really really should have started Huet.

:hlogo:

Any chance the Devils will rest Brodeur on Tuesday?

Lets hope so.

Cant blame Aebi for this one... but i will blame BG... he really really should have started Huet.

:hlogo:

Lets hope so.

I blame Miller! Effin' puke!

That's messed up...I'm watching the Carolina, TBay game, and the Ole Ole Ole song that starts the cheer in MTL was playing.

So weird

That's messed up...I'm watching the Carolina, TBay game, and the Ole Ole Ole song that starts the cheer in MTL was playing.

So weird

Ooops the game is in Tampa..but still very weird

Well this ######ing sucks. Why the ###### can't this team score? 40+ shots again. 2 goals.

This team has nobody to blame but themselves. If they don't record a point against New Jersey, this team doesn't deserve to advance. You have to be able to beat the Buffalo's and New Jersey's if you wanna make it into the playoffs.

The Huet/Aebischer debate is pointless. Aebischer played well enough for the Habs to win, if they could have scored more goals. Huet probably deserved the start, and should get the Jersey game. Not sure what it says about Huet if Gainey goes with Aebischer against Jersey.

Well it was a good effort tonight, hopefully they can bring a similiar effort with a different outcome Tuesday night against Jersey

You can blame Gainey for playing Souray for as much as he did: 25 minutes of ice time and a -3 rating. The guy has been awful the last 2 weeks. Why does he get so much playing time?

Ugh.

Who else is suppose to get the icetime? Streit? No thanks

hopefully Washington beats Atlanta Monday, that would be nice for my nerves.

If they don't, at least the team will have pressure like they haven't seen going into the game on Tuesday.

But I agree, My heart / nails / sanity would do better with an Atlanta loss on Monday, c'mon Ovechkin 5 goals

Edited by gohabsgo252006

Who else is suppose to get the icetime? Streit? No thanks

Are you actually defending Souray?

Markov only played 22 minutes. He should be taking more of Souray's minutes. And I'd rather see Simpson out there instead of Streit (and yeah, sometimes, even Souray).

Souray's capable of so much..... shit.