Quinn Is History

beliveau1

beliveau1, it's nice if you include a link (for us lazy asses)

On the other hand, who cares about the leaf? Habs are in the playoffs!!!

beliveau1, it's nice if you include a link (for us lazy asses)

On the other hand, who cares about the leaf? Habs are in the playoffs!!!

So sorry........ how sad!

Was doing it at work and got extremely busy all of a sudden (cause I'm lazy and didn't get back to edit it fast enough!!!!!) Patience is a virtue......

:?- :wacko:

and to boot it was the TV report that I was basing this topic on at the time!

Edited by beliveau1

at Taboo you say? That's the name of a stripper bar in my town :D

And more seriously, that's not surprising the see him fired.. teams that fails to meet expectations need a scapegoat to blame, and it's easier to fire the coach than the whole team. I'm not sure this will actually change anything for the Leafs (I sure don,t wish so :P )

Thank God hes gone, I can stand him. But i do think that hes going to go back to Vancouver or maybe Pittsburgh or Phoenix if Gretzky doesnt return as coach.

:hlogo:

Thank God hes gone, I can stand him. But i do think that hes going to go back to Vancouver or maybe Pittsburgh or Phoenix if Gretzky doesnt return as coach.

:hlogo:

I can see him as GM in Pittsburg and possibly coach as well. I'm actually surprised that Therien hasn't been fired yet.

As far as the leafs go, it is a dumb move. Ferguson is the guy who signed 3 loosers and let Newy and Roberts go. The Leafs really need to rebuild but they won't. They will sign whoever they can to try and make the playoffs next year and they will end up where they are now.

JFJ is the next guy to be fired-Think he will resign Lindros?

The TSN article contains the following paragraph:

Quinn is comfortable in his own skin, respected by most for his experience and understanding. While he can grind a piece of gum into submission behind the bench during a loss, he is almost always calm and insightful during interviews.

:o

I am dumbfounded that anyone could use the words calm and insightful to describe what is after every loss always a whining self-pitying rant, almost always about how the refs robbed the leafs of any real chance to win the game.

at Taboo you say? That's the name of a stripper bar in my town :D

And more seriously, that's not surprising the see him fired.. teams that fails to meet expectations need a scapegoat to blame, and it's easier to fire the coach than the whole team. I'm not sure this will actually change anything for the Leafs (I sure don,t wish so :P )

They met my expectations!

In September I bet $1100 they would miss the playoffs! :):) :king:

hahha nice shot of money dude :D

Well done!