Can I Start Growing My Fu Manchu?

Man, that was great last season... especially with Ryder trying his best to grow one.. and failing miserably... :D

Man, that was great last season... especially with Ryder trying his best to grow one.. and failing miserably... :D

yeah but the worst was ribiero....it was in patches lol

GO :hlogo: GO

I haven't shaved since the playoff run started vs Toronto lol

If I didn't have job interviews, I'd be starting up my playoff beard right now... Oh well... :huh:

I will grow one in spirit!

:hlogo:

I cut my hair that I had been growing for 2 years!

AHA, I need to shave, but I can grow my hair out! It'll be my playoff hair... and it'll be horrifying! :D

i'm screwed on this, I ALREADY have a beard and not shaving is a normal thing for me :D

God bless bulis for trying..just doesn't work :lol:

since I have a bulis beard.. :blush: I guess the only thing left to do is not to shave my dog until it's over

thr poor thing will suffocate come june when we'll be in finals kicking dallas ass

Any evidence of the Fu-Machus yet? I started growing my "playoff" beard a week before the playoffs started, then it looked like there was a possibility of no playoffs, so I started referring to it as an "elimination" beard. Anyway, I'm waiting to carve the Fu, I look like Late-20's-Loser-Wolf. With the 6-1 score I'm afraid to change anything but will roll with the Habs facial hair decisions!