World Cup: Pick The Final!

Psycing

Who from each side will make it to the final?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Germany
    • Argentina
    • Italy
    • Ukraine
  2. 2. Group 2

• England
    • Portugal
    • Brazil
    • France

So folks, who's it gonna be? Should be interesting to see if the majority votes turn out to be correct or not.

I'm going with a France vs Argentina final. Not sure France actually has what it takes to get all the way to the finals, but I'm routing for them anyhow.

POOR WC, it just sucks. Nothing word anymore. SHould we even watch the final, whats the use???

Just tell me, i just came back from some party with work all day, and now i ask you, whats the use of soccer?

How many days till hockeyseason starts again??

POOR WC, it just sucks. Nothing word anymore. SHould we even watch the final, whats the use???

Just tell me, i just came back from some party with work all day, and now i ask you, whats the use of soccer?

Join the dark side my friend.

Come cheer for Germany. =D

Frnce Germany would be the best :D With a France victory of course, but being French Canadian I'm obviously biased toward my distant motherland.

Join the dark side my friend.

Come cheer for Germany. =D

As much as i do love Torsten Frings, i can't cheer for Germany. It hurts! But i don't like the teams of France(some real cocky bastards), Portugal(same story, real anoying players),Italie(i cant chear for a country that plays Anti-soccer). And well Germany is our favorite enemy. This is a realy ######ed up situation, it messes up your mind. Please give me better reasons to cheer for a country!

Interesting that the lines form a 'less than' mathematical figure: <

So...................... since Germany & France are at the long ends of the '<', I'll say that they're the most less than likely to make it to the finals.

Personally, I picked Portugal & Italy. In reality, I don't see Portugal getting by France, especially based upon today's game against Brazil but.... on never knows... they could very well do it.

Vamos Portugal!

:king: :hlogo: :king:

As much as i do love Torsten Frings, i can't cheer for Germany. It hurts! But i don't like the teams of France(some real cocky bastards), Portugal(same story, real anoying players),Italie(i cant chear for a country that plays Anti-soccer). And well Germany is our favorite enemy. This is a realy ######ed up situation, it messes up your mind. Please give me better reasons to cheer for a country!

You see, I don't actually live in Holland so I think thats why I actually like Germany. Ballack has to be my favorite non-Dutch player. Portugal annoys the hell out of me and Italy has no clue what real soccer is. I wouldn't mind if France won either I guess, don't mind Henry or Barthez. But when I actually shouted "YES!" when Lehmann stopped that last penalty kick, I knew who I was cheering for the rest of the way. You always gotta see the host country win.

Germany looks unbeatable right now.

I picked them beating Portugal in the final.

GO GERMANY GO!!!

Dutchie, maybe "Playmate" Jonne Aaron will be able to help cheer you up? :D

EDIT: Deleted picture

Edited by sakiqc

Dutchie, maybe "Playmate" Jonne Aaron will be able to help cheer you up? :D

LMAO, the guy or should i say girl is getting weirder and weirder. The guy is really ######ed up!

*edit:i'm not quoting that picture. Once is enough

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Don't worry, we all thought that. Just check the Nothing thread.

I hate it when theres guys like that. I think "Hmm...not bad, not bad". Then you find out it's a dude and you're done for. Theres a reason I rarely drink.

Don't worry, we all thought that. Just check the Nothing thread.

I hate it when theres guys like that. I think "Hmm...not bad, not bad". Then you find out it's a dude and you're done for. Theres a reason I rarely drink.

Reminds me...

did you hear the new Keira Knightley rumours? ;):P