Eklund To Take Over The Reigns Of Red Line Report

shortcat1

According to an article in The Walleyed Observer (a Pickerel River, North-West Territories Weekly newspaper, focusing primarily on sportsfishing), Pelle Eklund, of the highly-regarded EKLUND'S HOCKEY RUMOURS, will be taking over the headship of the Red Line Report, Hockey Trade Rumours & another high profile hockey information site to be named later (Spector's?).

Walter D'Oopick, the writer of the article, states that his source, who he considers to be legitimate WD-40 (maximum of 40), told him that Kyle Woodlief of RLR was asked to resign. The reason is that the administration of RLR believes Eklund is considered a better candidate for the position due to his high profile in the hockey community but, more importantly, due to his reputation, reliability and the high level of respect given to him by the main 'forces' in hockey at ALL levels. This report is given a reliability rating of WD-39.

The Hockey Trade Rumours position is seen as an inevitable development in Eklund's career. Who better to monitor, edit & validate the 'rumours' that are suggested on that site? It is expected that Mr. Eklund will likely hire a staff of editors that he will manage and oversee. HTR will be giving its new CEO a free hand in all areas of the business so as to assure themselves of long-term success and profits through the rush for site-related advertising. WD-39

As to other high-profile hockey information site, the Walleyed Observer gives a WD-25 that it'll be Spector's but they will not say with absolute certainty that this is the case.

Finally, although the corporate and managerial offices of the Montreal Canadiens have not commented on the rumour that Eklund will be hired to a newly formed post of Special Interactions Advisor, the Pickerel River reporter feels extremely confident that his information is outstandingly accurate. (WD-38).

This final news is sending shocks throughout the hockey world due to being another amazingly adept acquisition by Bob Gainey. The Canadiens are now virtually assured of being the premier hockey team in the world for many years to come since Mr. Eklund has vowed to work with the Montreal-based NHL team till they reach 50 Stanley Cups and so "establishing them as the most honoured sports franchise of all history" - a quote from Mr. Eklund according to Mr. D'Oopick.

Further information will be released as soon as it is available. The Walleyed Observer is eagerly sending its reporters to Montreal for the anticipated press release & interview by the Montreal Canadiens.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

Are you kidding me?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

moi? :blush: (look of innocence...)

I had no idea this was a ojke until all you guys started laughing. When I initially read the title I thought my worst nightmares had come true - that Red Fisher had retired and Eklund had taken over his column The Red Line. lol...

I had no idea this was a ojke until all you guys started laughing. When I initially read the title I thought my worst nightmares had come true - that Red Fisher had retired and Eklund had taken over his column The Red Line. lol...

Well, bth, if you're serious about having to double-take on this.... that's a gotcha! :):D:lol::P

I would not believe everything that comes out of the Pickerel River journal.. but that's just me. I never really trusted them

The Pickerel River Journal is that other newsprint presence in that community. It tends to follow the example of the 'National Enquirer' and other popular scandal-based pulp magazines. As is commonly known, the Journal's cable-based news channel judiciously follows the Global News pattern for shock & shlock the flock telejournalism.

The Walleyed Observer uses its distinctive perceptions, outlook and viewpoint to give as accurate, balanced, complete, distinctive, efficient and fluent a reporting as possible.

Such is the badge of honour of this fine, time-honoured chronicler of today's events.

Really? Hmm..

Say, BTH, you may have already won $1 million, in fact, I'm sure of it - you have! Congratulations. All you have to do is send me a cheque for the tax, because otherwise I'd be out of pocket on that part. But, good news - the GST is now only 6%, so send your $60,000 directly to me via certified funds, and you will have the $1 million moments later!

Isn't it time the training camp opens? ;)

We're just having fun with this. :):D:lol:

Personally, I find this much more interesting & fun than the endless chase after rumours. :wacko::blink::wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
We're just having fun with this. :):D:lol:

Personally, I find this much more interesting & fun than the endless chase after rumours. :wacko::blink::wacko:

When I started reading this I thought it was true..welll...shortcat1 will not pull our leg would he?

Good one!!!!