Congress Ponders A Fence Along The Us-canadian Border

Pierre the Great

If they're going to make a fence along the border, I hope they make it very shiny. Gotta be noticeable from space, you know? Like... "Hey, that's OUR border we see from space! Where's yours? Oh, right, can't see your from space because its not LONG and SHINY! Nah nanananah naaaaaa naaaa!"

I'm a sheep among wolves in my area of the world.

I know the feeling, I'm a Conservative in Québec :unsure:

We do exist :lol: Most of us are concentrated in Québec City and the surronding area but I dont live they're anymore.

Is the position of King of Canada & the US still open? :?- :rolleyes: :?- :rolleyes: :?-

:king: :hlogo: :king:

makes sense, keep guns out of kanada and pot out of amerika -- fence should be electrified too 'cos a few rabbits and deer fried is a small price to pay for the security we need

Is there a wall/fence/dome/screenhouse/soap bubble over the states? No. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe there is...

:lol: Sounded like he was directing the comment towards Americans who might support the fence, so I figured he kinda meant me.

Mr. Puck I am shocked you did not pick up on my post the way I wanted. Nothing political as I am conservative in my views so I would probably be Republican in your country. (I just do not like how the Honourable President Bush spends tons and tons of your money)

My point was on TAXES (Ducking again)

The whole reason for imigration away from the taxing ways of the old world. Boston Tea Party ring a bell?

One day, maybe soon, Canada will have the Ontario something party to dump in Lake Ontario to protest taxes. Then again, maybe not. :)

Don't tell anyone but we Canuks have a secret plan for after the wall is built.

We're going to sneak into Alaska cause the're sure to forget to put a wall up there.

:D

Hahahahahha thats funny.