Anyone Else Seen This?

AccuHab

FINALLY there is someone out there that sees what we true faithfulls have been saying in this forum ALL summer:

WE ARE GONNA KICK SOME SIRIOUS A$*!!!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

my two-four is empty, get me my 25th!!!

FINALLY there is someone out there that sees what we true faithfulls have been saying in this forum ALL summer:

WE ARE GONNA KICK SOME SIRIOUS A$*!!!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

my two-four is empty, get me my 25th!!!

Me thinks you might have had a few too many Brown Pops already. :D

But we all feel the same way as he Habs should be fun to watch and should put the puck in the net consistantly. Was it not Boom Boom that said "SHOOT THE PUCK, SCORE THE GOAL" and that is what the HAbs will do this year with two good offensive lines.

Excellent Article as the HAbs do fit the mold of the Sabres.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I think finally someone sees what Bob and Guy are trying to do. They're trying to build a team. That means developing players, not just throwing a bunch of guys together who can rack up points and hope that some chemistry develops, as was the way of the past.

But his most important comment was the last paragraph. There's a lot of hockey to be played, and certain stars have to align themselves properly if we're gonna have a Cup-calibre team this season. So far the pre-season hasn't seen much success, but tonight's game may be the catalyst for improvement i.e. Ribeiro playing with a little jam and an offensive outburst that was sorely needed.

This team is capable of being very good. They just can't get injured.

PIERRE THE GREAT

Ha ha ha....Wouldn't that be a great marketing line for the CH's up-coming season.

Joking aside,....the next step for the club will be the days when a good winning percentage will

still be possible regardless of it's roster being 100% healthy or it's goaly having to performed like a God.

Really I'm not joking about the health issue. The team really is basically the same from last year. The young guys last year now have experience and before all the injuries last year this team was challenging Ottawa. That team that was challenging Ottawa didn't go anywhere. During that glorious period last year we got a glimse of what this team can do.

Really I'm not joking about the health issue. The team really is basically the same from last year. The young guys last year now have experience and before all the injuries last year this team was challenging Ottawa. That team that was challenging Ottawa didn't go anywhere. During that glorious period last year we got a glimse of what this team can do.

I just made fun with your dead accurate conclusion,...I didn't disagree with it.

We where a good team that could even look great IF playing with a full roster and IF our goaly was

super-performing like Huet was last year.

Our weakness last season (scoring goals) made our team too vulnerable when under

adverse conditions, ( injuries or an off night from our goaly ).

Are we the same this year ?,...are we as vulnerable to fail when under those difficult conditions ?....

my suggestion is that we will sail better under adverse conditions the day that the scoring prowess of our team will significantly be better than the one our team had last season.

It look to me that we will score more than last season,....if so, then we will be a tougher team to toss aside even under adverse conditions.