Game Thread | Calgary Vs. Montreal | 10/17/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still expect 20 goals from Bonk this year even if I'm the only one...

then again - more like hoping for 20. expecting 15 or so.

then again - more like hoping for 20. expecting 15 or so.

Potential to score at least 20 goals:

Higgins

Koivu

Ryder

Samsonov

Plekanec

Kovalev

Perezhogin

Bonk

Johnson

Latendresse (MAYBE)

No way, it was a solid hit and he was just finishing his check. If it has been the other way around, you'd be saying what a great hit it was by Downey. There was nothing wrong with that hit. Whats Reghr suppose to do? Crouch so his shoulder doesn't hit his head? I don't like that Downey was milked and has no idea where he is right now and will probably miss signifcant time, but that was a great hit. Scott Stevens like. LEts see Komiarek lay out somebody like that

There was no elbow or raised arm, but there's no doubt in my mind that his shoulder hit him at or near the jawline, and that's a head shot, anyway you look at it.

As for it happening the other way around, as sure as you know what I'd say, I'm sure you'd say what you think I'd say. Let's hope we don't find out for sure.

I don't like the way Huet is reacting after goals this season. He always throws his head in disgust. Last year, he was calm and steady even after one got by him.

I think he is feeling the pressure this year, and that is not a good thing!

I was just gonna say the same thing....i saw it through the whole preseason..and again today

It seems odd

There was no elbow or raised arm, but there's no doubt in my mind that his shoulder hit him at or near the jawline, and that's a head shot, anyway you look at it.

As for it happening the other way around, as sure as you know what I'd say, I'm sure you'd say what you think I'd say. Let's hope we don't find out for sure.

I could have sworn i saw an elbow, maybe i didnt, it was so fast (even in slow motion)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit- just before i clicked it they scored

Edited by Shu