Game Thread | Calgary Vs. Montreal | 10/17/06

Spider-Man NL

This article talks about Tanguay's "demotion" to the 2nd line. The comment about Alex not learning the new system still after 5 games is interesting. I think their 'system' is a lot more defensive oriented than what's he's used to in Colorado.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Calga...049126-sun.html

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One good year does not make him a good player. He was part of a top line for most of his career.

He would not even be in the NHL if it was not for his past playing with the great centers.

Come on... I agree that Tanguay isn't the answer in Calgary, but he's certainly an NHL-calibre top six forward.

I don't like the "he played with good players" argument. Most guys in this league need to play with other good players in order to put up good numbers; there are very few players in the NHL who are capable of consistently creating their own offense or making other people better. Just look at our team - of course a guy like Ryder wouldn't have scored 30 if he wasn't playing with other skill guys.

Go Habs Go!

I'm feeling a great game for the youngsters tonight.

2 hours 14 minutes until the puck drops.

Go habs go!

I ordered RDS this week, was fed up of listening to the Habs on the radio over the years with only the occasional game on CBC/TSN. Can't wait!

Where do you live? Did they come over to your house to activate it.. or is it easy to get RDS???

I should really look into it!

Go Habs Go!

I'm feeling a great game for the youngsters tonight.

Where do you live? Did they come over to your house to activate it.. or is it easy to get RDS???

I should really look into it!

I got RDS as well, last season but I'm with Bell Expressvu. It's an additional $5.00 a month.......

BING BANG BONK!

still hate him? haha

told u guys he is doing a good job since the beg. of the season wahoooo